PDA

View Full Version : Help Newbie

Nik
03-28-2012, 04:03 AM
Hey, I'm new, I was wondering if anybody could link me to where I can see my own reputation?
Also does giving somebody rep take rep off yourself?

I tried finding out for myself but I couldn't find anything.

waffy
03-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Nik

you can see your rep by click below star like symbol at the bottom bar after each of your posts, which you would generally use to give out rep once you click on that in one of your posts you can see the amount of rep you have... if you still cannot find it its located next to the report post under all the following info look directly below

Feedback Score
Thanks
Thanked 3 Times in 1 PostDownloads
Uploads
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
Tagged
0 Thread(s)
Time Online
7 Hours 25 Minutes 29 Seconds
Avg. Time Online
11 Minutes 2 Seconds

and no you do not loss rep for giving out rep.... the more rep you get the higher your rep power will go for example your rep power atm is 1 meaning you can only give out 1 rep per day... as for me its 3 so i can give out 3 rep per day......

if you would like to find out where and what you were reped for you can go to the settings button at the top of the page should be along the notification bar

[Only registered and activated users can see links] this is the link this page will show you of your Referrals and show you Latest Reputation Received, on the thread you got reped on on hope this helps :)

Nik
03-28-2012, 04:58 AM
waffy

Thanks a tonne for clearing that up, my first rep goes out to you :)