PDA

View Full Version : If you could permanently erase ONE pokemon....

Aardvark
06-15-2019, 06:10 AM
Which would it be, and why? Be as detailed as you want, rant about the worst spawn of fuck in the pokemon world if you want.

Bonus: Which character would you absolutely nerf off the face of the franchise?

Personally, I can't stand pikachu anymore. He's cute, and actually not too bad for battling if you try, but ughhh I am so sick of seeing him literally everywhere in the franchise. He's the 'mascot' so that will never happen, but fuck that little mouse bastard I'm sick of seeing his face.
Detective Pikachu is on thin ice.

As for character.... I hate Ash but he's also what, 11, so I don't think I can morally say 'nuke this child' :u

ShyRaine
06-15-2019, 06:27 AM
I don't think I would choose to erase any Pokemon. There are some out there that I dislike, but even the least popular Pokemon have people who consider them their favorite. It wouldn't seem right to erase any.

But... I guess if I absolutely had to do it, I'd go with Toucannon. I strongly dislike its design. It lacks any creativity in its appearance, in my opinion. Just looks like a regular toucan! Toucans are super cool animals and deserved something more interesting.

MrBurbage
06-15-2019, 06:34 AM
If I had to do it without any other option, Charizard (not even the whole line, just Charizard). I never liked it, but lately they are forcing it more and more. But I don't think I would like to erase any pokemon from the franchise.
I would, 100% nerf Landorus.

honeybadger
07-01-2019, 10:53 PM
I could get rid of Trubbish and feel absolutely nothing

Character, uhhhh.... tbh, I'd love to see Jessie and James get the boot in favor of some new "villians" ala Mewtwo Returns

Maxxie
07-02-2019, 02:22 AM
Eevee. I'm a little over the Eevee over saturation.

Accelerator
07-02-2019, 02:36 AM
^ Congrats, you just earned Bacchus' seal of disapproval :rolleyes:

Probably Drampa though, looks lame for a Dragon type and they're supposed to be "cool". Not to mention that it's a pedo, no one likes pedos

Bolin
07-02-2019, 02:45 AM
Tentacruel. They are everywhere and they look ugly. I don’t like the big red thing on their head.

Zokshen
07-02-2019, 03:28 AM
Honestly my life would be better without Toxapex. Hate his design and makes me rage when playing against him

Shoyru
07-02-2019, 09:23 PM
I have never hated a Pokemon in my entire life until Landorus. Landorus is the worst Pokemon, bar none. It's ugly, it's from a trio that is literally color palette swaps, and it is on every single competitive team. There is not one singular Pokemon that I hate more than Landorus. It is the worst. Landorus is the only reason I am actually excited about the Galar Pokedex restrictions because that means Landorus might not even EXIST in Sword and Shield, making it the best games in the modern series. FUCK Landorus.

honeybadger
07-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Stunfisk is another one. It's just not appealing to look at and pretty useless overall

DJ Music Man
07-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Jynx bc I literally got compared to it in high school by the jackass who I used to call friend when he would give stuff like Celebi, Gardevoir and Pichus to other girls

Delibird
07-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Can we all just agree to get rid of Zubat? I mean honestly. The WORST poison / flying type out there and its so annoying.

Runner up is Rattata of any form followed by Bidoof.

RealisticError
07-03-2019, 01:30 AM
I'd say Pikachu too, I'd be interested to see where they would go looking for another franchise mascot, I've always been curious which pokemon were in the running for mascot in the first place too, mew seems like a likely candidate...or one of the three starters? Imagine a world where they picked rattata or zubat as the mascot, it'd be the wild west of parallel universes as far as I'm concerned :P

Shoyru
07-03-2019, 02:07 PM
I'd say Pikachu too, I'd be interested to see where they would go looking for another franchise mascot, I've always been curious which pokemon were in the running for mascot in the first place too, mew seems like a likely candidate...or one of the three starters? Imagine a world where they picked rattata or zubat as the mascot, it'd be the wild west of parallel universes as far as I'm concerned :P

Originally, they were going to go with Clefairy! But it feels like Charizard is the unofficial second mascot of the series, tbh. I'm sure we'd all be complaining how oversaturated the little pink fairy is if it was chosen instead of Pikachu.

RealisticError
07-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Originally, they were going to go with Clefairy! But it feels like Charizard is the unofficial second mascot of the series, tbh. I'm sure we'd all be complaining how oversaturated the little pink fairy is if it was chosen instead of Pikachu.

Clefairy is an interesting choice, I guess it's cute but wouldn't have had the same impact imo. Charizard was definitely in everything at that time, they probably thought of pikachu as a mascot for the girls and charizard as a mascot for the boys, or some advertising jargon

kiara
07-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Trubbish and Garbodor were mistakes that shouldn't have been made.

Badger
07-19-2019, 01:38 AM
Can we all just agree to get rid of Zubat? I mean honestly. The WORST poison / flying type out there and its so annoying.

Runner up is Rattata of any form followed by Bidoof.

Definitely. Bidoof can go to hell. It is the most goofy as shit looking Pokemon.
And Zubat is annoying, but... Crobat is awesome. So I'd keep Zubat.

Daffodil
07-19-2019, 04:44 AM
This piece of useless shit right here. It can splash its way to hell.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ponazutu
07-19-2019, 06:40 PM
Gumshoos.

kiara
07-19-2019, 08:12 PM
Definitely. Bidoof can go to hell. It is the most goofy as shit looking Pokemon.
And Zubat is annoying, but... Crobat is awesome. So I'd keep Zubat.

I totally agree, bidoof and bibarel are ugly as fuck.

Badger
07-19-2019, 08:38 PM
This piece of useless shit right here. It can splash its way to hell.

You wouldn't get rid of Gyarados though, right??

Daffodil
07-20-2019, 10:21 AM
You wouldn't get rid of Gyarados though, right??

Of course not <3 I would turn it into a legendary!

Moneybagg
07-20-2019, 11:27 AM
If I had to nix one pokemon, although there are a few I think are just badly designed or just plain ugly, Luvdisc probably takes the cake. Look at this
Whos 5 year old niece drew this?

Heck
11-15-2019, 04:44 AM
oof. This is hard, especially after seeing that art post from Reddit stating that every Pokemon is somebody's favorite (in regards to Dexit).
If I absolutely had to pick...

for various reasons...

pooky159
11-19-2019, 12:10 AM
oof. This is hard, especially after seeing that art post from Reddit stating that every Pokemon is somebody's favorite (in regards to Dexit).
If I absolutely had to pick...

for various reasons...

I absolutely second this opinion lol. I always though Jinx was a weird Pokemon and she kinda freaked me out as a kid.

LexieSkye
11-21-2019, 08:30 AM
Before SwSh I would have said Meltan for being a Ditto with a hex nut for a head.
Now I'm going with Perrserker, solely because it ruined Meowth for me.

epication
11-28-2019, 11:57 AM
Definetely Bruxish, that thing is horrible :p I also don't understand why klang exists, it's evo is exaclty the same but with a metal ring added to it. And Throh and sawk are also disguting to me xD

sorr, to indecisive to choose just 1

Invent
11-29-2019, 12:06 PM
Mr Mime easily. Burn it

Psellia
11-29-2019, 12:46 PM
If I had to nix one pokemon, although there are a few I think are just badly designed or just plain ugly, Luvdisc probably takes the cake. Look at this
Whos 5 year old niece drew this?

I also would erase this:

Invent
11-29-2019, 01:35 PM
I also would erase this:

Wait... this is nightmare fuel, never seen this one :S LOL

Fabulous
11-29-2019, 02:35 PM
Trubbish and Garbodor were mistakes that shouldn't have been made.

This is the correct answer. We already had Muk as a disgusting heap of grime, this was unnecessary.

The one in the Wild Area wiped out my low level party when it spawned right in my face. I have since had my revenge

christina_2019
11-29-2019, 10:50 PM
Jynx as it looks too human, the kind you would see on Babestation. It also kinda looks like it trying to do blackface... :eek:

ghekolus
12-31-2019, 06:27 AM
Some of the new ones are a little too ridiculous. I don't like the ones that look too human. Mr Mime could be erased...