PDA

View Full Version : The best way to use Windows on Mac (and run ck's programs)!

Attack
06-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Hey guys! This is a small guide that will help Mac users to run any program posted here that are Windows-only. I'm talking about Parallels Desktop!

What is Parallels Desktop and why should I use it?

It's a Virtual Machine optimized for Mac. It implements a lot of gestures / features from MacOS and has many benefits that BootCamp or other VMs make it difficult to have, like:

� Three finger swipe to switch between desktops
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

� File Preview by pressing Spacebar

� Easy Copy and Paste Files (you can also drag and drop)

� Shared Files and Folders between Windows and Mac!

INSTALLATION GUIDE

Due to the forum rules, I can't directly link to the file because it's a cracked version. Just search on Google for: Parallels Desktop 11.1.1 cracked and you'll probably find it.

Once you've downloaded the .dmg file, open it and you'll find something like this:

Ignore the Manual Install and Ctrl+Click -> Open the castle. A terminal window will appear. Just press Enter when asked and another window will pop up:

Click on Install and wait until it finishes.

Now go to Extra -> Tools -> EFI Patch and copy both files to "/Library/Preferences/Parallels/". If you don't find the Parallels Folder on Preferences, you haven't installed it properly. Open the SnowLeo.tool, wait until the end and then restart your computer.

Congratulations! You have successfully installed Parallels! Now open the program and you'll see this:

A pop-up might appear asking if you want to install Windows 10. Just accept and it will start to download the .iso file.

After installation you can see every OS you've installed in the Control Center:

VERY IMPORTANT: Click on the gear and, under Hardware, go to CPU & Memory and make sure you are giving at least 2GB RAM!

VERY IMPORTANT 2: In order to have all the benefits that I've listed above, install Parallels Tools when you start the VM for the first time. It'll probably ask if you want to install it, but if it doesn't, go to Actions -> Install Parallels Tools

That's it! Now enjoy using 3 different Operating Systems in 1 Mac!

j03
06-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Great guide considering how this is needed for all of my current bots. Much needed guide!

Edit: Seems like some of the images are using broken links?

Attack
06-03-2019, 09:33 PM
oh damn, I'll have to find another website to upload my pictures. Thanks for warning me!
Milokaross Undateable Heretic frostgolem Maybe this can help you guys

Edit: fixed links!

Styx
06-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Thank you for the guide! I really appreciate how detailed it is. I’ll try this later today.

Undateable
06-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Amazing, thank you for taking the time and effort with this. Excited to try this and be able to use all the programmes that people have developed.

I am not that technically minded, does this auto boot or just work when you open it? I don't want it to slow down my already very old mac so would only want it to run when I need it to rather than it constantly being in the background.

Attack
06-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Only when you open it. You can close it whenever you want

Delibird
06-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Okay, so my experience with parallels has been kind of a rough one. I used to use it but then it would eat up so much of my CPU / memory on my MacBook Pro it was basically not usable.

Does the current 11.1 version fix those issues and would you say it runs more smoothly?

Also--does this work on Mojave?

Undateable
06-10-2019, 01:13 PM
Thank you for the guide! I really appreciate how detailed it is. I’ll try this later today.

Did you get a chance to try this?

I can't find a working cracked version

Styx
06-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Did you get a chance to try this?

I can't find a working cracked version

I couldn’t find one either, so I ended up downloading the trial and have been using it ever since.

itoshii
06-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Very interesting! I will be trying this. Thanks for this idea haha