PDA

View Full Version : You're magically transported into the Pokemon world!

Alcremie
05-31-2019, 06:20 PM
The first thing I would do is go swimming in Hoenn, then go try to test my patience and catch a Feebas.

What would you do first??

Cybun
05-31-2019, 06:36 PM
Spend all my life savings buying a Pokemon because I'd be too scared to go catch it on my own, I want the cutest Venipede around
I'd also eat berries (and prob die of severe food poisoning or some weird pokedisease) because they always looked so good on the anime lmao

Madotsuki
05-31-2019, 09:58 PM
I'd go and try to get all of my favorites
I guess I would start by raising a Cleffa so she could turn into a Clefable some day :$

Bolin
05-31-2019, 10:02 PM
Get a bike and explore

Aardvark
06-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Locate the nearest tame arcanine, ask politely to bury my face in it's fluff, once granted permission, do it.

Synth Salazzle
06-21-2019, 04:25 PM
Try to get myself a Larvesta, Dratini or Litwick as a starter pokemon.

If I could pick a normal starter I'd go with totodile or litten tbh.

seranymm
06-21-2019, 06:42 PM
Befriend a Riolu! We could meditate together and when it evolved into a Lucario it could teach me how to fight! lol
Then I take out the trainer while it takes out their Pokemon :o
I would probably just have one Pokemon and take really good care of it, and I swear I would explore every last inch of the Pokemon world lol.

Dasvidaniya
06-21-2019, 08:08 PM
Get me a pair of wings to Fly around with, preferably a Dragonite, but realistically probably a Pidgey that I'll have to train for 13 years into a Pidgeot lol.

Find me a good boy to ride around on, like an Arcanine ♥

Get a Pikachu and waste 0 time in evolving that bitch into a Raichu.

Coerce an Abra or Ralts to slip into my Pokeball and train it to be my partner in crime. Proceed to spend the rest of my time in the Game Corner with my psychic partner, scamming the machines, and just having a grand ol' time.

Sarada
06-21-2019, 11:47 PM
I'm gonna look under the famous truck and see if I an find mew, wish me luck.

spleef35
07-04-2019, 10:39 PM
I'd put all my effort into getting an Eevee.

Eevee is my favorite pokemon.

Styx
07-05-2019, 12:11 AM
I’d also go catch a Feebas first.

kiara
07-18-2019, 01:18 PM
I'd adopt an eevee and then I'd pet the hell out of an it. A dream come true.

Heck
11-15-2019, 04:28 AM
Knowing my luck, I'd probably get transported to the middle of Viridian Forest and get gorged on by killer Beedrill.
If I somehow survive that, my first step is to not look like an out of place lunatic and get a decent footing in the world I live in. Next I'd make a beeline for Johto (the best region okay) and train a team consisting of Typhlosion, Dunsparce and Umbreon (plus a few non-regional mixes like Flygon and Sceptile) go on an awesome journey and relish in the fact that I no longer live on the most depressing planet in the universe. :')