PDA

View Full Version : Detective Conan

03-30-2019, 03:05 PM
Does anyone know were I can watch all the episodes that were released in order?
Netflix has a re-boot but when I looked that up it's around episode 800 and there are a lot of things happening that I don't understand that would probably make sense if I watched from the beginning. Problem is, it doesn't seem to exist- anywhere!

I could read a synopsis of the episodes but that doesn't seem like fun, especially if I need to read synopsis' for over 799 episodes.

Also in order to keep discussion moving, what is your favorite Detective Conan scene?
Mine was when Conan was stuck at a tea party and they all jumped on him asking who he liked. He was so awkward. xD

Edit: Was given the episodes via pm <3 Thank you so much!

Catexia
03-31-2019, 05:25 AM
I'm in the process of watching all the movies + OVAs and then I think I'll start watching the series. My favorite movie so far was Magician of the Silver Sky. All the OVAs involving Kaitou Kid were pretty good too.

I'll PM you a link to a torrent with a complete batch of the episodes + movies + OVAs (not sure if it's allowed to post the link here). Hope this helps! As far as I know it's the only way to watch Detective Conan from the beginning.

03-31-2019, 10:25 AM
Thank you so much! I got your message but I figured I'd also respond here.
I can edit the main post to show I've been given the episodes. c:

I don't know why it's so difficult to find and I'm happy Netflix has put the series up there but watching it literally makes no sense unless you know specific details. They've done that to other shows as well (like uploading the 3rd season of a show without season 1 or 2).

Cookie Tray
04-01-2019, 03:13 PM
I'm in the process of watching all the movies + OVAs and then I think I'll start watching the series. My favorite movie so far was Magician of the Silver Sky. All the OVAs involving Kaitou Kid were pretty good too.

I'll PM you a link to a torrent with a complete batch of the episodes + movies + OVAs (not sure if it's allowed to post the link here). Hope this helps! As far as I know it's the only way to watch Detective Conan from the beginning.

Could I get that link too? I've been meaning to go back and watch everything in order at some point, but never figured out where I could do that!

04-01-2019, 08:55 PM
Could I get that link too? I've been meaning to go back and watch everything in order at some point, but never figured out where I could do that!

If you're still in need of it I could copy what I was sent and re-send it to you.

Cookie Tray
04-02-2019, 03:05 AM
If you're still in need of it I could copy what I was sent and re-send it to you.

Please do, I would love to get the series!

Catexia
04-02-2019, 05:58 AM
Sorry for the late reply. PM sent! :)

Stardust
04-25-2019, 08:04 PM
Glad someone helped you out with the episodes! Detective Conan is def one of the best anime around, I love it so much!! I don't have many friends that watch it so if you ever wanna talk about and/or geek out over any episodes feel free to pm me!

I didn't even know Netflix had Detective Conan now! That's really good to know :) I've been keeping up with it on Crunchyroll, who I think started subbing during the 700/800 episode mark. They did have all 5 seasons of the dub on there at one point, but took them down after Funimation lost the license to Conan

Oh man I remember that scene at the tea party, that was hilarious!! Gotta love an awkward Conan haha

My favorite scenes:

When Masumi ran (in nothing but her underwear/undershirt) and jump-kicked Kaito Kid in the face for knocking her out and impersonating her lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

((Spoiler for Vermouth arc))
When Ran risked her life to save Ai from Vermouth, even though she had no idea what the heck was going on

((Super major spoiler)) When Ran kissed Shinichi and they became an official couple!! FINALLY!! ;v;