PDA

View Full Version : Funny How These Still Work

Soredavide
03-23-2019, 08:06 AM
This program was posted in 2016 (VB6), with a slight modification to how the swf loads (still works today).

The same thing using VB.Net today.

I think the oldest code for this same program I have, is from 2005 B).

j03
03-23-2019, 11:18 AM
This program was posted in 2016 (VB6), with a slight modification to how the swf loads (still works today).

The same thing using VB.Net today.

I think the oldest code for this same program I have, is from 2005 B).

Damn... what a blast from the past!

I remember programming the program in the first screenshot to randomly display either your name or my name first since we both collaborated on those projects back then.

The .NET multi-trainer was never finished, and I dunno... it might be worth releasing for people to use today with some optimizations to stay up-to-date.

I think a bunch of your old bots would still work today with some updates to the network code. A bunch of my old programs from over 10 years ago are still running fine today. The only thing I've added was the option to include your user-agent for login/browsing.

j03
03-23-2019, 01:50 PM
@Soredavide ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Looking at my sources, I found some files you sent me after you said you nearly finished your multi-trainer years ago.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You used to go by Max/Maxamillion as well

Totally forgot about ZB until I saw this...

I have a vault of old Neopets code. Some interesting stuff from the past...

Soredavide
03-24-2019, 06:53 AM
I was looking through my old source and (most likely), found one of the oldest autobuyers (at least the oldest I have). What is the oldest, you know of or have?

j03
03-25-2019, 06:44 AM
I was looking through my old source and (most likely), found one of the oldest autobuyers (at least the oldest I have). What is the oldest, you know of or have?

I have the Mach sources including the one you're showing. I have a ton that Zachafer shared some time ago... A lot from the different generations/forums from the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soredavide
03-25-2019, 06:57 AM
Same for me, this source was posted on planet-sourcecode (back in the day 2004, along with a version of a tug o war autoplayer (I think was rdd's)).

Zachafer
03-25-2019, 09:32 PM
Infamous Joe
Can we please look at 3vol.rtf ?
I loved 3volutionize lmao

j03
03-26-2019, 06:44 AM
Infamous Joe
Can we please look at 3vol.rtf ?
I loved 3volutionize lmao

I remember it only contained a page request header and a Web page's HTML, most likely the page requested.

From what I remembered, it was probably David testing the auth/login.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zachafer
03-31-2019, 08:53 PM
I have Eggy Autobuyer source, this would've been a great april fools' release. So nostalgic opening VB6.

j03
03-31-2019, 09:03 PM
I have Eggy Autobuyer source, this would've been a great april fools' release. So nostalgic opening VB6.

It's crazy how this was 11 years ago...