PDA

View Full Version : Old Site Events and Plots- Check for unclaimed prizes!

Menine
01-25-2019, 02:56 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hey guys! Today I was browsing board 7 on neopets and I saw a post about Unclaimed prizes. I found it an excelent idea, and since it's a nice reminder to claim old forgotten events prizes, I decided to share it here! Maybe it will help someone to reminisce of some leftover points :$

All credits to Neopets user perduco!

Altador Cup Staff Tournament ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Altador Mini-Plot ~ Forever Opened ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Daily Dare ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2012 Festival of Neggs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2013 Festival of Neggs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2014 Festival of Neggs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2016 Festival of Neggs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Festival of Neggs ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2011 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2012 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2013 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2014 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2015 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2016 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2018 Games Master Challenge ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2009 Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2010 Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2011 Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2012 Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2013 Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2014 Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Neopies ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Curse of Maraqua Plot - 2005 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The Lost Desert Plot - 2005 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The Voyage of the Cyodrake's Gaze Plot - 2006 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Tale of Woe Plot - 2006 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Journey to the Lost Isle Plot - 2007 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The Return of Dr. Sloth Plot - 2008 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Atlas of the Ancients Plot - 2009 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The Faeries' Ruin Plot - 2010 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Mysterious Obelisk Plot - 2013 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The Wraith Resurgence Plot - 2017 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Mini-Plot - 2019 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Operation Petpet Park ~ 2008 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The Krawk Island Disappearance ~ 2011 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Spooky Food Eating Contest ~ 2013 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Aboard The Coincidence ~ 2014 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Desert Diplomacy ~ 2014 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Habitarium ~ 2014 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Key Quest Key Vault ~ 2014 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Altador Cup ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Charity Corner Prize Shop ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Charity Corner NC Shop ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Neopets 19th Birthday ~ 2018 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Hannah and the Lost Time Capsules - 20th Anniversary ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Puzzle Adventure ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Quizara's Curse ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Good luck finding forgotten prizes!

j03
01-25-2019, 09:32 PM
Very handy set of links! Maybe it would be a good idea to store it somewhere...

SpongeBob
01-26-2019, 01:05 AM
wow thanks for posting this!! I missed about 8 different ones!!

Mindfang
01-26-2019, 10:32 AM
Very handy set of links! Maybe it would be a good idea to store it somewhere...

.................................................. . its literally stored in the op

people
01-26-2019, 10:37 AM
Thanks for this!
I really liked the KI Disappearance and the Spooky Food Eating Contest :)

j03
01-26-2019, 10:40 AM
.................................................. . its literally stored in the op

Kinda obvious, eh?

Menine
01-26-2019, 10:53 AM
Kinda obvious, eh?

done, it's on my siggy ;D

Nath
01-26-2019, 11:14 AM
Kinda obvious, eh?

I didn't know that "bumhole" was used stateside ...learned something new today cheers Joe ;)

kior
01-26-2019, 01:34 PM
Wow thanks! I somehow got another site event trophy from 8 years ago... B)

PrettySarcastic
01-26-2019, 03:49 PM
This is super. Maybe re-post in Guides? :) <3 You rock!

Menine
01-26-2019, 04:07 PM
This is super. Maybe re-post in Guides? :) <3 You rock!

Thanks! I don't know if I can repost the same thing, but I'll let the link on my siggy. Maybe this post can be stickied, so it will be easier to find

Mama Bear
01-26-2019, 06:43 PM
Thanks! I don't know if I can repost the same thing, but I'll let the link on my siggy. Maybe this post can be stickied, so it will be easier to find

I hope you don't mind; I moved it, stickied it and changed the name to make it a little clearer. :)

Menine
01-26-2019, 06:48 PM
I hope you don't mind; I moved it, stickied it and changed the name to make it a little clearer. :)

Thank you so much, Bacchus! C: