PDA

View Full Version : My Pokemon Fan-Made Game Website (.CIA files for hacked 2DS/3DS)

looklook123123
01-20-2019, 06:17 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have been working on a website lately (with very limited time) to share my collection of games in .CIA format making them ready to go on a hacked 2DS or 3DS system. I hope to spread the word (though I am not very good with social media or the like) and have this reach as many people as possible. As of the official launch today, there are 50 different games available.

There are no ads, weird spam sites for downloads or anything of the sort. The only revenue I'll be making is off of donations, and the amount I'll receive is likely low, so it'll all go to renew the domain, and keeping the site up.

Please make use of the site if you can, help spread the word! Thanks for any support you can provide.

Star Dream
02-18-2019, 09:41 PM
Very nice work on that so far! After the original website for Crystal Clear was taken down, there's been some trouble with people trying to find .GBC and .CIA versions of it.
It's my favorite Pokemon ROM hack ever, so seeing it and many other hacks made available like this is fantastic.