PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting this error with the price checker?

Ph0enix
01-04-2019, 11:06 AM
Error: You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly.Click here to see some tips that might help you fix this problem.

This just started out of nowhere.. anyone else having this problem?

I am using tampermonkey on firefox, this is Wesley's script. Started when I was in the middle of pricing my shop :/
I mean it's been acting weird for awhile, like I need to click the dollar sign 4 or 5 times to get the lowest price.

j03
01-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Wrong section... Only scripts are posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ph0enix
01-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Wrong section... Only scripts are posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to the price checker script by Wesley. That was where it started so I assumed it was something to do with the script, but then I got it everywhere else too.

j03
01-04-2019, 06:22 PM
I was referring to the price checker script by Wesley. That was where it started so I assumed it was something to do with the script, but then I got it everywhere else too.

Again, this section is for posting scripts, not questions. :P If you have a question about a script posted here, you should make the post in the actual topic for it and not in a new thread.

Also, no one would know what you're talking about when saying "price checker"... there are a handful of them out there.