PDA

View Full Version : clraik Y7 - Forum Holiday Event

j03
12-21-2018, 10:16 PM
Hey everyone. :D

So... I guess it's that time again, where I make a post about the new year for us. A little delayed but I managed to make it before Christmas. ;)

7 years ago this forum was made. First, I'd like to thank everyone from the community that's helped me continue to run this forum! We continue to grow each year. Honestly, with the ride Neopets has been through since we began, that's fucking incredible... Thank you everyone! I am very much appreciative for everyone that's been apart of this all. Thanks to the staff that has been by my side to keep things going as well.

Since we are the best Neopets community out there, I want to give you all the Wishing Wonderland event we've been having for the last 4 or so years again. :) Participate by PM'ing me what item you've always wanted on Neopets. I'm going to allow this event to run until January 17th, 2019. :D

Thanks again for all of the members that make this place so great. :sorrow:

Now for the event...

-----------

clraik Wishing Wonderland

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The rules are very simple:
Private message me a Neopets item you would like to receive for Christmas this year and why you want it. Plain and simple.

Anyone and everyone can participate in this event! :$

1) Must message me ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) your wish. Keeps things organized automatically and is much safer than posting it publicly.

2) Please include WHY you want this item or why it is special to you.

3) Only one Neopets item can be requested.

4) Please try to request an item you want to have in-game for entertainment purposes and not for selling.

5) Of all participants, only 6 people will be able to have their wishes granted.

6) To make this a legitimate contest, PM me a number between 1,000 and 10,000 and at the end of the contest I will pick the 6 winners by putting all numbers in a list and randomly picking them using this website ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Top 6 will be the winners.

7) You have until January 17th, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM EST to PM me with your wish. I know it's after Christmas but Santa was willing to work overtime for us AGAIN!

8) Message me ONCE please. If you PM me multiple times, I have to disqualify you this year.

9)Must be clraik rank+ to be eligible.

Just so everyone wins, even newbies: Everyone can choose between these two awesome userbars:

So if you actually read the rules, you'll notice there is one new requirement added this year. It's a pretty easy one though. ;)

---

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year from clraiK!

Midas
12-21-2018, 10:22 PM
YESSS, Userbars! <3
Should I send the PM anyway if I just want the userbar? :eyes:

Jeongyeon
12-21-2018, 10:33 PM
No message title for this year Joe?

bloodstaunch
12-21-2018, 10:37 PM
i still haven't hit 50 posts yet OOPS! although it's my fault for only be active now despite making this account in 2016.
but i think ill use this post to spread some good vibes!
as someone new to clraik in the sense ive only started being active, i can say it's been a lot of fun. as a kid, all i did on neo was the roleplay boards and games! i never got trophies, participated in events, pet customization, plots, or even the advent calendar. i came back to neo for nostalgia, but as you can probably tell i've experienced a lot more NEW things than re-experienced old things!
clraik is a really nice community for anyone who plays neo, regardless of how they play or why. i'm beginning to be a lot more talkative here than on the boards themselves! i think for the first time in a long time, i'm not seeing neo as a deserted wasteland; i kind of feel like i'm apart of something that isn't... dying.
anyways thanks for the community & hard work that's been put into it. im happy to see a new year for both neo & clraik (and to be apart of it this time)!

Charmander
12-21-2018, 11:59 PM
YESSS, Userbars! <3
Should I send the PM anyway if I just want the userbar? :eyes:

I’m also curious regarding this. I am no longer on Neo but still like to be involved in the community here. If I entered and by the crazy stroke of luck I was chosen a winner I wouldn’t have an account to use the item on. UnleS it became a donated prize for an event on here? Thoughts?

j03
12-22-2018, 08:51 AM
Yep, I you can PM (like newbies) just for a userbar if you need one still.

Like every year, title should be a generic one related to the event. Nothing required here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowsette
12-22-2018, 10:21 AM
Ohhhh how fun :O

Swedish Fish
12-22-2018, 12:54 PM
The userbars are fun! Can't wait for the glaceon one. ^^
Thanks for the fun event and everything you do for clraik, Joe!

Happy Holidays everyone and bumping!

morpheme
12-22-2018, 03:41 PM
Thanks, Joe!

Gremlin
12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
This is awesome! I love the new userbars :)

Guil
12-23-2018, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the giveaway! This is cute. The userbars are cool!!!

Delibird
12-23-2018, 05:32 PM
Thanks for this Joe! I can finally get the userbar i missed last year for my iced theme userbars LOL

Hawaiian
12-23-2018, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the giveaways and the awesome community! I hope you all have a great Christmas and end of the year :)

Goddammit
12-23-2018, 11:52 PM
Ooooh more sexy userbars!

Now I just gotta decide what my Christmas wish is...

Thanks Joe. I haven't been part of this community for a super long time like a lot of users but it is hands down one of the best internet communities I've ever been a part of and you guys are all so awesome <3

Nyanobyte
12-24-2018, 11:10 PM
Oh hey! This is awesome! Thanks, Joe!

Happy Holidays everyone!

12-25-2018, 05:29 AM
Happy Holidays to all! Hope you all have an amazing day!! Has been another lovely year with you guys.

richardscoot
12-26-2018, 08:53 PM
Thank you Joe.
Happy Holidays to y'all!

aymo
12-29-2018, 04:23 PM
Thanks Joe! I can't find the new userbar in my edit profile - should I PM you again?

j03
12-29-2018, 04:26 PM
Thanks Joe! I can't find the new userbar in my edit profile - should I PM you again?

I'll make an update post here when I do handout userbars. Please be patient! If you PM me you'll get disqualified, as stated in the rules in the first post. :P

Da Plushee Boree
12-29-2018, 05:33 PM
This is awesome! Thank you for the giveaway! And for the community! :)!! i'm just starting to be more active, but i love y'all guys!

Merry Xmass and Happy Years End!

Doge
12-31-2018, 11:35 AM
Thank you so much for this as always! It has been a great year. More power to the staff and to everyone here in CK! <3

j03
01-04-2019, 06:42 PM
This needs a bump ;) ~

motherfucker
01-08-2019, 06:22 PM
This was an awesome idea! I don't know how I missed this giveaway! Thanks for the chance to enter, Joe!

PabstBlueRibbon
01-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Glad this thing got extended, I would've completely missed it otherwise. :D

Misha
01-12-2019, 02:56 AM
You're the man, man.

TimeLord
01-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Ohh it seems I missed the event :(
Would be awesome to get that Userbar atleast :)

j03
01-19-2019, 12:21 PM
A big thanks for all participants! Userbars will be handed out in batches within this week - you all will get a response if you're eligible in entering. :)

Let's make 2019 an even better year. :D