View Full Version : Your own Gym team?

Midas
12-11-2018, 02:10 PM
What if we create our own [Type] teams?
Maybe someday we could recreate a League or something. Could be fun :D
(Monotype, of course)

Here goes mine, my favourite type:

Ground Type:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Swedish Fish
12-13-2018, 12:12 AM
I'm too lazy to post pictures lol...

My first game ever was Yellow Version... however, I couldn't beat Brock when I was 5 years old lmao. Had a level 30 pikachu... I personally refused to teach it any other moves aside from Thundershock and the Electric Types lmao

I only started comprehending words and how the game worked when Crystal came out. My Johto team ended up as:
Typhlosion, Red Gyarados, Scizor, Jolteon, Charizard, and Green Machamp.

:P

Delibird
12-13-2018, 01:50 AM
Ooooh. I'm always Water

Water:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Erik.
12-16-2018, 07:33 PM
I don't like picking one element so I'll use my own team B)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] & [Only registered and activated users can see links] ; [Only registered and activated users can see links] & [Only registered and activated users can see links] &[Only registered and activated users can see links] ; [Only registered and activated users can see links] &[Only registered and activated users can see links]

RealisticError
12-16-2018, 07:59 PM
My favourite type is ice, something like this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

hannua
12-23-2018, 01:31 AM
I'd probably go for a fairy team:

70spurple
12-31-2018, 01:38 AM
Steel, and my gym would be made of stainless steel hahah

gangfield
01-20-2019, 04:13 PM