PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Restocker not working - login issue

aymo
11-29-2018, 04:21 PM
Here's the error:
Message: unknown field `type`, expected one of `implicit`, `pageLoad`, `script` at line 1 column 7

Visusally, the neopets login screen endlessly refreshes on my screen and it never logs in.

This is the program i'm using: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can't use stealth buyer because i'm on mac and this was the only python option I saw. Anyone know if there's a fix for this program? Any other python options for ABing?

Bat
12-01-2018, 02:39 AM
Here's the error:
Message: unknown field `type`, expected one of `implicit`, `pageLoad`, `script` at line 1 column 7

Visusally, the neopets login screen endlessly refreshes on my screen and it never logs in.

This is the program i'm using: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can't use stealth buyer because i'm on mac and this was the only python option I saw. Anyone know if there's a fix for this program? Any other python options for ABing?

Hello again! I was wondering if you'd given any consideration to running a virtual Windows OS on your Mac using Boot Camp? You'd be able to use the entire library of (executable) programs offered on Clraik, including the various Windows-based auto-buyers. All on a Windows computer that runs right out of your Mac desktop. It may prove to be a lot more convenient for you than looking through the forum for Mac solutions.

aymo
12-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Hello again! I was wondering if you'd given any consideration to running a virtual Windows OS on your Mac using Boot Camp? You'd be able to use the entire library of (executable) programs offered on Clraik, including the various Windows-based auto-buyers. All on a Windows computer that runs right out of your Mac desktop. It may prove to be a lot more convenient for you than looking through the forum for Mac solutions.

I don't have a copy of windows and i don't think i have the hard drive space for it either :(

Bat
12-02-2018, 03:37 AM
I don't have a copy of windows and i don't think i have the hard drive space for it either :(

You should be able to run a Windows 10 Home Edition on about 32GB of harddrive space. It'd be tight, but it's not like you'd be using it as a personal computer. If you can find the space, I'd be happy to give you a copy of Windows 10.