PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Go Trading Thread

Delibird
11-21-2018, 10:45 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Looking for a certain Pokemon for your collection? Wanting a 'Lucky' Pokemon? Best bet is to trade with trainers here!

Feel free to advertise Pokemon UFT / FT / LF posts.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO ADVERTISE FOR USD. THIS IS POKEMON FOR POKEMON TRADING ONLY.

Trading for USD may go into the 'Pokemon Trading' section of 'Pokemon'. Thank you for understanding.

Key-
UFT: Up for Trade
FT: For Trade
LF: Looking For

Key Notes for Trading:
-Spoofing to SF Pier / Bryant Park is easy for mutual meet-up for trade.
-If you do not spoof, please give your coordinates to the trader that does spoof in order to trade.
-Trading happens simultaneously so there is no worry for being scammed (as you can cancel the trade).
-Lucky Pokemon are RANDOM and there is NO guarantee of getting one, but there is a possible chance via trades.
-IV's get re-rolled every time a Pokemon is traded.
-Traded Pokemon CANNOT be traded again.
-Unregistered Shinies / Pseudo-Legendaries can be very expensive on stardust if you are not 'Ultra' Friends. (80k for Ultra Friends for Unreg, 1 million for 1st level Friend)

Happy Trading!

TRADING STARDUST CHART
[Only registered and activated users can see links] %2FCapture-43.jpg

RealisticError
11-21-2018, 11:05 PM
I was LF something but I delibird helped me out :P

Swedish Fish
11-21-2018, 11:41 PM
Oh this is great!

I have a lot of spare pokemon from when the game first came out, but I'm looking to trade them for others (shiny or lucky) since I've picked the game back up recently. I think my spare pokemon would be good for Let's Go! transfers.

I'm LF spare Blisseys, Slakings, and Tyranitars.

Delibird
11-21-2018, 11:43 PM
Oh this is great!

I have a lot of spare pokemon from when the game first came out, but I'm looking to trade them for others (shiny or lucky) since I've picked the game back up recently. I think the pokemon would be good for Let's Go! transfers.

Please correct your post in order to match trade specifications. This is not a conversing thread per say. More of an advertisements thread. Thanks!!

I'm LF Chimecho if anyone has one xD

Delibird
12-12-2018, 11:50 PM
ryoxo I have a bunch of shiny swablu if you have another shiny to trade LOL.

Swedish Fish
12-13-2018, 12:34 AM
ryoxo I have a bunch of shiny swablu if you have another shiny to trade LOL.

I only have shiny cyndaquil and shiny beldum if you're up for that?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any last community weekend... I spent 3 hours during the bonus hours at a 3 stop starbucks and nothing showed up...