PDA

View Full Version : Ghoul catchers

Purple7
11-19-2018, 10:21 AM
I am using the blue stacks version and it isn't playing it for me.
The Mouse goes to the left,but it isn't playing it :(.I have the ghoul catchers app open like the picture.

Mama Bear
11-19-2018, 03:51 PM
I am using the blue stacks version and it isn't playing it for me.
The Mouse goes to the left,but it isn't playing it :(.I have the ghoul catchers app open like the picture.

You're not at all giving any of the information needed to help people understand what your issue is. What is the "blue stacks version"? Who is it by? Is it from here?

Sarada
11-19-2018, 04:40 PM
You're not at all giving any of the information needed to help people understand what your issue is. What is the "blue stacks version"? Who is it by? Is it from here?

Blue stacks is an android emulator so my guess is shes using a version designed for android. I think they are called "apk". I've had issues playing games on specific emulators it may be best if she tries a different one though not Andy as Andy has a crypto-miner in it. Another possibility is shes using an unofficial download of it or an old version of ghoul catchers.

Mama Bear
11-19-2018, 04:44 PM
Blue stacks is an android emulator so my guess is shes using a version designed for android. I think they are called "apk". I've had issues playing games on specific emulators it may be best if she tries a different one though not Andy as Andy has a crypto-miner in it. Another possibility is shes using an unofficial download of it or an old version of ghoul catchers.

I am aware of blue stacks. My point remains- if it's not from here, why is support being requested? This section is for help/troubleshooting for cK programs.

Sarada
11-19-2018, 04:53 PM
I am aware of blue stacks. My point remains- if it's not from here, why is support being requested? This section is for help/troubleshooting for cK programs.

I think it was a misunderstanding on her part. I know I've made a mistakes when it came to forums I'm not well versed in. Though I could have sworn that there was a different category that her question better fits in. Though maybe I'm mis-remembering and thinking of another forum. Though still I think its worth the attempt to help her.

Mama Bear
11-19-2018, 04:58 PM
I think it was a misunderstanding on her part. I know I've made a mistakes when it came to forums I'm not well versed in. Though I could have sworn that there was a different category that her question better fits in. Though maybe I'm mis-remembering and thinking of another forum. Though still I think its worth the attempt to help her.

Thus why I asked the follow up questions. As I said in my original post, she's not giving the information that people need to be able to understand the problem and help. I didn't shut the thread down or delete it. I pointed out that there is a lack of detail currently.

Purple7
11-19-2018, 06:04 PM
I was trying to use it as it runs with google play store.It lets you upload ghoul catchers and I was trying to use the program that I got from here and I followed the instructions :(.
It won't play it by clicking on run.So maybe it's made for a different program.The mouse moved to the left side like it said it would.

Sarada
11-19-2018, 06:10 PM
I was trying to use it as it runs with google play store.It lets you upload ghoul catchers and I was trying to use the program that I got from here and I followed the instructions :(.
It won't play it by clicking on run.So maybe it's made for a different program.The mouse moved to the left side like it said it would.

Are you talking about this [Only registered and activated users can see links] or this [Only registered and activated users can see links] or are you talking about something else? The two I listed are known to be broken.

Purple7
11-19-2018, 06:16 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

is the one I tried :(.
So I gave up and played it manually lol.
Thanks.I didn't see the thread of it not working.
I might buy vip in April.I need to get a job first lol.