PDA

View Full Version : PoGo iSpoofer

Charmander
11-03-2018, 10:35 AM
So my PoGo++ app got a new update that now has ispoofer. I�m too scared to play around with settings without knowing what they do. If anyone knows how this new update works and a safe way to use its features and could share it, it would be greatly appreciated :)

j03
11-03-2018, 10:50 AM
The PoGo botting scene is still pretty interesting/impressive.

Charmander
11-03-2018, 10:55 AM
The PoGo botting scene is still pretty interesting/impressive.

It really is and is always evolving. (No pun intended). I’m super greatful for it as I live in the middle of nowhere and it allows me to participate.

Delibird
11-03-2018, 01:39 PM
From what I've heard from my friends on Dex:

Pogo ++ is evolving into iSpoofer which is what iTools is. I don't know too many of the other details, but iTools brought RW & Shadow Bans, but so far ++ is STILL safe as we know it with the update (i'm still on the old update), but be cautionary incase and play on your alt.

Also are you using this one? [Only registered and activated users can see links]

This is the legit one that doesn't run iSpoofer.

Charmander
11-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the info Delibird I’ll check out that link too. Right now I’m continuing to spoof in my city and when things have settled I may try out of country again.

Delibird
11-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the info Delibird I’ll check out that link too. Right now I’m continuing to spoof in my city and when things have settled I may try out of country again.

Ok so what i found out is that iSpoofer is a separate entity then PokeGo++. Global/PokeGo++ is STILL SAFE. iSpoofer, the new thing is too new to tell, but uses previous detectable tech and is more expensive then ++.

Charmander
11-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Ok so what i found out is that iSpoofer is a separate entity then PokeGo++. Global/PokeGo++ is STILL SAFE. iSpoofer, the new thing is too new to tell, but uses previous detectable tech and is more expensive then ++.

I wonder if they attached a trial version of iSpoofer to PokeGo to try and book subscription? I updated through tweakbox and that was the update I got.

Delibird
11-04-2018, 12:47 AM
I wonder if they attached a trial version of iSpoofer to PokeGo to try and book subscription? I updated through tweakbox and that was the update I got.

Ahhhh see thats the issue. You're using tweakbox. Use Global++ instead of Tweakbox.

Apparently its just stupid kids making rumours about ispoofer. But I highly wouldn't use it. PokeGo++ official app is through Global++. Anywhere else, and it's just stupid. Global++/PokeGo++ will never use iSpoofer.