PDA

View Full Version : Talk about bad luck... :(

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 09:19 PM
So my birthday is on the 27th :), I'm pretty excited.
But, I went to the hospital yesterday, I have had a rash on my neck and chest for about a year now..
Why Didn't I go sooner? God knows, too much personal and family issues probably.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I am pretty freaked out.
BUT just to let people know, if you PM me lately, or anything,
I may be a bit off, odd, cranky, too happy, etc. Due to these meds I'm taking.
I'm on about 10 different ones, and a few pain killers. I'll be going back for tests next week.
God... I am terrified.. :(

bamag
03-23-2012, 09:21 PM
That sucks.. Hopefully they're wrong..

John
03-23-2012, 09:22 PM
do you know which type?

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Hopefully, they are idiots up here, but you never know.
I've been just praying since I've gotten home.
These meds got me all confused, worried, lost, etc.
So I'm hoping next week they can give me something different -.-
IF possible.

EDIT: john
Skin Cancer.

Solgaleo
03-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Just keep your spirits up, and you'll be fine :)

If my family was able to beat multiple types of cancer, and my dad being diagnosed with skin cancer and still being fine for years, you will be too :3

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Zoroark
Thanks hun, I appreciate the concern.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
And that was Nov 23rd, 2011..
I'm TURNING 18 for all who don't understand that too , because it does confuse some people.

EDIT: That alone can make somebody go insane.
Try changing your parents diapers, It's a crazy turn around, and mind opener, I'll tell you that.
It took about 1 month from when he was diagnosed, and then he was gone..

Cara
03-23-2012, 09:30 PM
I hope it isn't skin cancer. Maybe it's something that needs a cream or something. I hope you get good test results, SmokeToke!!

John
03-23-2012, 09:30 PM
i know you said skin cancer. there are various types varying in severity.

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Cara
Thanks doll, than maybe you and I can share some cheese fries? :) LOL Danny

& john
I know, but I'm not sure yet, I have to go back for tests.
They are morons up here, so I'm praying the same as Cara, that it just needs a cream, etc.
But i've been in alot of pain, My legs, abdominal, back, neck, chest, heart, etc.
It's kinda crazy to feel this at my age.

zxzero
03-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Get some marijuana oil and rub on the spots of the skin cancer if it really is that; no jokes at all. Also take vitamins with vitamin d3 in it. I really hope it is not cancer, but if you use these 2 things I told you it will have a great chance to cure your cancer; there were studies done back in the 60s or 70s about this. :)

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 09:56 PM
I actually heard of that, and Dad sucked on oil papers.
I smoke marijuana, so. lol, that also helps.
But, yes oil is very affective, thanks for the reminder.

fairydust201
03-23-2012, 09:59 PM
awww hope you feel better =(

John
03-23-2012, 10:00 PM
well i hope if it is skin cancer, pray to god it isnt, hopefully it is the much more common easily fixable type

SmokeToke
03-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Thank you , everyone.
I am hoping too. Will probably smoke a doob, check my threads & relax a bit tonight lol.
Too out of it to do very much.

john
I posted a picture of it, kinda hard to see, but just incase you were maybe wondering what it looked like.

yamakracker
03-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Looks serious and bad D:
hope you get swell~

Slasher
03-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Ouch :( I really hope you'll go better! Best of luck for your health.

Sci_Girl
03-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Skin cancer is quite treatable if you catch it early. But trying to cure anything yourself can actually create more problems and can aggravate cancer cells should they be present. The last thing you want is an aggravated cancer growth metastasizing. Follow what the doctors say, they do know what they are doing as there are unfortunately many patients with the same issue.

MizCesy
03-30-2012, 11:17 AM
girl I hope its not what it is=/ I hope everything goes right for you in the end. You are young and beautiful so if it is skin cancer, don't let it get you down. I know how you feel though.. my bday is coming up and I can't even celebrate it because I've been having mouth problems. my back molar has been hurting for like 3 days now and I went to the dentist yesterday and found out I need a root canal. My insurance don't cover it and its 1800 so I will just be in pain for awhile=/

Neuropathy
03-31-2012, 03:44 AM
About 6 years ago my sister was diagnosed with the worst type of Melanoma out there. It was growing so quickly, they didn't even bother with chemo, they just went in and cut it out(it was on her stomach). She has showed no signs since, hasn't had any problems since.

I have no doubt your doctors will find out not only WHAT it is, but how to treat it. Stay strong and don't get down about it.

Always remember. You didn't earn scars for your struggles. You're a damned tiger who's earned her stripes.

Chookity
03-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh wow that sucks D: But like Sci_Girl said, skin cancer usually has a good prognosis compared to other types of cancer. Cancer isn't as scary nowadays as it used to be, there are a lot of better meds and surgical techniques to handle it :3 But fingers crossed it's something not so scary.