PDA

View Full Version : 'Unknown error???' on ABer when working previously?

anticapital
09-19-2018, 03:15 PM
I checked the other posts about this, restarted my computer, changed my password, ran as administrator. It was working before and I'd successfully RSed many things. What happened? Any ideas? Could it be because I had to renew my VIP?

Thanks for the help!

EvolutionZzZ
09-19-2018, 03:34 PM
I checked the other posts about this, restarted my computer, changed my password, ran as administrator. It was working before and I'd successfully RSed many things. What happened? Any ideas? Could it be because I had to renew my VIP?

Thanks for the help!

I have been having problems as well. for the last few days.

When logging in the buyer account, it says "checking to ensure login" and says it does... But it does not show NP on hand and it fails every purchase. Refresher accounts login just fine.

Tested different VPN's, restarted, etc...
Infamous Joe

Mama Bear
09-19-2018, 05:27 PM
If you changed your PW to have a special character (not alphanumeric) I know that also causes issues.

j03
09-19-2018, 06:27 PM
To add... If NP on hand does not show when logging in, try restarting your computer until it does. I know this used to happen before and I thought the issue went away with computers getting better... but it looks like it still happens once in a while. If you have an antivirus, disable or add the program/program path as an exception.

Lastly, Neo servers could just be slow? Check your connection/proxy/VPN.