PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed Lucky Pokemon (Event)

bluelatios
09-06-2018, 03:37 AM
Do you have less than 10 lucky pokemon? or pokemon that caught at july - august 2016?

well good for you, because pogo just announced that you can obtain a lucky pokemon with 100% chance.

if you dont know about lucky pokemon, just read this article first:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Niantic has just announced a major update for the Lucky Pokemon system, According to the official blog post, Professor Willow has made two big discoveries in regards to the Lucky Pokemon:

If you trade a Pokemon that was caught between July 2016 � August 2016, it is guaranteed to become a Lucky Pokemon (Works only if both trade participants have received less than 10 Lucky Pokemon so far)
Traded Pokemon that become Lucky will be more powerful � it seems that the old 10/10/10 IV floor for Lucky Pokemon will be raised. maybe around 12/12/12 IV (Lucky Pokemon still require less Stardust to power up and require trading to obtain)

so, get yourself a friend to trade (or make a doppelganger account :P), or look for an old friend that still have earliest caught pokemon (even starters work), and start trading!

Charmander
09-13-2018, 11:07 PM
Uhg Im one of those people that clears out my Pok�mon storage of all weaker Pok�mon so I only turkey have about one of each in my Dex (except for legendaries and some stronger final evolutions). I have none from 2016 haha lucky a friend did have some. We found out only one person has to have a Pok�mon from 2016 being traded and both Pok�mon become lucky when they reach their new owner!

Sakuras
09-14-2018, 09:35 AM
I just feel bad for the people who already traded off all of their old Pokemon to get a chance of getting a lucky Pokemon. :/