PDA

View Full Version : Any idea about how can I use fake GPS?

aaleqs
08-15-2018, 09:38 AM
(I isn't allowed to post this, sorry)

I'm wondering if someone have any guide about use fake GPS
I'm from small town where never are good Pok�mons with only 1 pokestop

Bowsette
08-15-2018, 09:49 AM
Your phone needs to be rooted now to use it for po go

pinguim
08-15-2018, 01:58 PM
My phone isn't rooted and I spoof normally. I'm using FGL Pro for android (just be sure that you have downgraded google play service). No red warnings/black screen atm . I'm using in a side account for 2 months+.
If you respect the 2 hours rule you will be fine.

Charmander
08-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Your phone needs to be rooted now to use it for po go

How does one root an iPhone?

Bowsette
08-16-2018, 10:14 PM
My phone isn't rooted and I spoof normally. I'm using FGL Pro for android (just be sure that you have downgraded google play service). No red warnings/black screen atm . I'm using in a side account for 2 months+.
If you respect the 2 hours rule you will be fine.

Oh that's right, you can downgrade. Forgot about that lol

tangerine
08-17-2018, 12:10 PM
i have teleporting access on pokemon go which i can let you use if you'll pm me; i can float you the details :takdir:

bluelatios
08-23-2018, 08:49 PM
im currently using Fake GPS from incorporate apps
but you should install with expert mode (you should make it system app) to be undetected

tangwheeler
08-30-2018, 10:05 AM
Here's how I spoof on all my Android devices.

1. Unlock bootloader
2. Flash stock ROM with security patch before the march 2017
3. Block automatic updates (to prevent updating security patch)
- This will also depend on the device. AT&T pushes patches automatically, so the process has to be blocked
4. Uninstall then reinstall Google Play Services
- For some reason, I have had to do this after every reboot too
5. Download and use GPS spoofing app that uses mock locations

This is a vague and quick rundown of what I do, but I'd be more than happy to go into more detail, if you need it.

Sezy
08-30-2018, 01:15 PM
Android seems difficult to spoof atm?
I have a fake location app + joystick and my phone is not rooted
I uninstalled the Google play services updates and everything worked fine. It was just a bit laggy

However... My phone did a system update and I currently have a 7 day ban/strike as my spoofing app didn't work after my phone update
I'm guessing Google services updated itself -_-

bluelatios
08-30-2018, 10:13 PM
Android seems difficult to spoof atm?
I have a fake location app + joystick and my phone is not rooted
I uninstalled the Google play services updates and everything worked fine. It was just a bit laggy

However... My phone did a system update and I currently have a 7 day ban/strike as my spoofing app didn't work after my phone update
I'm guessing Google services updated itself -_-

have you tried FGL Pro by LTP PRO LLC?
you need to downgrade google play services, and then disable google play store (because it will update the services automatically if you not disable it).
if you want to update your apps, you just need to enable the store, and repeat steps above to spoof again

well just a reminder, if you downgrade or disable google play services, it will crack other apps

Orange Juice
08-30-2018, 10:28 PM
you need to downgrade google play services, and then disable google play store (because it will update the services automatically if you not disable it).
if you want to update your apps, you just need to enable the store, and repeat steps above to spoof again

well just a reminder, if you downgrade or disable google play services, it will crack other apps

Yes this work. I'm using FGL Pro with APP clone !! try it.

Sezy
08-31-2018, 02:53 AM

Yup that's the one I'm using
I find it quite laggy and i now have a strike after using it after updating my phone. My own fault really XD

Orange Juice
08-31-2018, 05:59 PM
Hi, excuse me, any location with Bagon? :(

bluelatios
09-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Yup that's the one I'm using
I find it quite laggy and i now have a strike after using it after updating my phone. My own fault really XD

or, this, MAPWALKER from Dora God, you can look it at play store
it works for android 6 or below, or under 2017 patch

in every case, every fake gps is safe, if you make it system app via root or any other way. no lag, no rubberbanding

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Hi, excuse me, any location with Bagon? :(

bagon do not nest i'm afraid
you can always join Pokedex100 discord if you are using fake gps/ other way spoofing, and take the coordinates from a channel there

Sezy
09-03-2018, 12:35 AM
or, this, MAPWALKER from Dora God, you can look it at play store
it works for android 6 or below, or under 2017 patch

in every case, every fake gps is safe, if you make it system app via root or any other way. no lag, no rubberbanding

Yeah... I'm on android 8
I can't root my phone as most of my important apps stop working e.g. Banking apps
I'm a bit wary of using FGL at the minute as I'm unable to uninstall the silly Google update from my phone :/

bluelatios
09-04-2018, 03:53 AM
Yeah... I'm on android 8
I can't root my phone as most of my important apps stop working e.g. Banking apps
I'm a bit wary of using FGL at the minute as I'm unable to uninstall the silly Google update from my phone :/

True. That's why i stopped spoofing, because it's impossible to uninstall/ downgrade google play services. Most of work is completed by my phone.
Yes, that's why it's called "smartphone"

Weeshie
09-04-2018, 12:58 PM
i'm having the same problem with figuring out how to fake my GPS. I'm an Iphone user, however.

Anyone know of the best guide to do this with IOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluelatios
09-06-2018, 03:21 AM
i'm having the same problem with figuring out how to fake my GPS. I'm an Iphone user, however.

Anyone know of the best guide to do this with IOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you tried PoGo++ ?
that's the only one i know

Charmander
09-13-2018, 11:13 PM
have you tried PoGo++ ?
that's the only one i know

I spoof with PoGo++. It used to let you teleport anywhere for free however, the teleport function is for donating members only now sadly. I have also heard people have donated and there is still issues with them being able to access the teleport function. ( if anyone here has any experience with this please share). However the app is still Great to spoof within your own city with the joy stick and walking/running.