PDA

View Full Version : How do you make your millions? $$

Tay
12-24-2011, 07:54 PM
I see people here just casually saying "planning to transfer my 100 mill to my main... oh yeah nbd."

and im like "da fuq?"

SO - how do you make your millions? :D Share your tips and ways with everyone!
Do you score send? Do you AB? Do you do it legit (yeah right)?

Ace
12-24-2011, 08:20 PM
A lot of us make our neopoints from unregistered emails.
Of course, you can always look up a guide on that, Not to hard to find anymore.
Even those have been raped though and it's become much harder to find them.

Tay
12-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Just a discussion topic. I have my own ways slowly but surely :)

maxxine
12-24-2011, 09:15 PM
If you have a fast computer, Attic buyer bro + good list = 1mil+ a day lol

Tay
12-24-2011, 09:18 PM
If you have a fast computer, Attic buyer bro + good list = 1mil+ a day lol

Unfortunately my older accs have been frozen so i have no attic :"(
and i was NEVER a good auto buyer or anything. right now i'm using a basic score sender.

maxxine
12-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Scoresenders are blah imo unlesss i need quick np
but Attic Abing is beast haha
Get some cheap shells o:

Tay
12-24-2011, 09:44 PM
what do you do? just buy expensive items + resell?

Sci_Girl
12-24-2011, 09:46 PM
I used to sell the things I AB'd. Then I decided to keep all my potions and stuff. I am probably sitting on over 100mil in morphing potions alone right now lol. But now that the AB needs you to basically buy premium (since rep points are not currently working) I am out of ABing for awhile, probably a long while. Oh well, my account will look more legit if I take an extended break from buying so much stuff lol.

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm going to try and put my VPN program to the test and run 100 accounts with MajinSS a day.

100-150k per account. 10m per day.

Let's see how fast I get banned lol.

Unfortunately it only supports one ip address at a time so ...run ten programs at a time.

I bought 300+ shells and I'm going to rotate 100 for each day with three different lists.

Hopefully I can make this work.

Anyone want to bash my plan and tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

contra
12-24-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm going to try and put my VPN program to the test and run 100 accounts with MajinSS a day.

100-150k per account. 10m per day.

Let's see how fast I get banned lol.

Unfortunately it only supports one ip address at a time so ...run ten programs at a time.

I bought 300+ shells and I'm going to rotate 100 for each day with three different lists.

Hopefully I can make this work.

Anyone want to bash my plan and tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Make sure your lists have ranges for the scores/times. Also have the SS take random breaks for each acct. I repeated a list 3x to get about 100k in a day and did this for 2 days with random breaks/scores/times and I still have the acct even tho I thought I would be frozen. And I used said acct to AB at magic after (although I didnt pick anything up) and it still isnt frozen LOL.

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Oh snap I just released that MajinSS has an option where you can load a list of accounts. The wicked part about the VPN program is that you can schedule for it to switch ip adresses after a certain amount of time!

Mwahaha. The only thing is creating the list now.

Tay
12-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Wow, so many strategies xD

I'm about to make 250k today just using my score sender on 3 different accounts for a few hours.

Same list on all accounts -- should i keep doing this or no?

EDIT: totally was going to get into Attic Buying...except I don't have the requirements to use the program.
DAMMIT. I miss the HiddenBelow requirements where i could use everything hahaha. looks as if i better get posting..

bamag
12-24-2011, 10:31 PM
I don't make anywhere close to a million a day. But then again, I don't use any of this site's programs, score senders have banned me too many times in the past :(

Tay
12-24-2011, 10:38 PM
I don't make anywhere close to a million a day. But then again, I don't use any of this site's programs, score senders have banned me too many times in the past :(

awh man /: here's hoping I have better luck with them.
What do you make per day?

At this rate, I'll be making 250k a day. IF tnt doesn't catch me ;)

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Here's to me making ten mil a day if TNT doesn't catch me :3

Tay
12-24-2011, 10:48 PM
wtf how do you make 10 mill a day ;_______;
you just create a bunch of accounts and link them all to majin and run the SSer? for how long?

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Well I don't pay for electricity so I can run it for a long time. You can open up multiple versions of MajinSS but they would end up sharing the same ip adress unless you input a proxy manually for each of them.

One of the reasons why I want to purchase the premium proxy list.

Tay
12-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Yeah I definitely think that tomorrow I'm going to link all my accounts to Majin and use a proxies for 3/4 of them. :p
I'm the most impatient person ever and I hate having to run the program seperately

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Well I haven't actually done it on such a large scale before but I used to be able to SS ten accounts daily on one ip without getting busted. I did it for three to four days so it has enough start up neopoints to ab items.

Tay
12-24-2011, 11:05 PM
I see. c: smart

When you add accounts to Majin and check the proxy: all you simply have to do is insert it, right?
You don't have to edit your computer's IP, only insert it and check the box?

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Yea but for you, you're stuck with one proxy. If you stick to 4-5 accounts per proxy, it should be safe.

Tay
12-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Alright thanks :D

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 11:25 PM
Don't be in a rush for glory. You don't need an aged shell, you can create new accounts and use those.

runbikesurf
12-24-2011, 11:44 PM
umm legit restocking and sniping XD

Evelsaint
12-24-2011, 11:51 PM
Yeah but mostly end up making peanuts.

Kylae
12-25-2011, 12:23 AM
I didn't see anyone answer the unregistered thing, which is where I get all my points. Basically, unregistered emails are emails like yhotmail, yahoo and gmail, that are so old that those companies purge the email accounts. People would scan old email lists for neopets accounts using the Lost Username option, and when they find emails with Neopets accounts attached, they see if the email address was purged. I have about ten thousand accounts that way, lol.

bamag
12-25-2011, 01:30 AM
awh man /: here's hoping I have better luck with them.
What do you make per day?

At this rate, I'll be making 250k a day. IF tnt doesn't catch me ;)

I make random amount of NP a day lol. Using a new account and so far I have about 300k :p
Mostly from playing Scorchy Slots and getting map pieces to hell haha
Also a bit from Igloo, but not much

Robin
12-25-2011, 01:38 AM
Around 250k a day depending on how well my ABer buys :P

Shichibukai
12-25-2011, 02:22 AM
ABing is the best way, if you have patience and arent greedy then you wouldnt get banned and you would be rich very quick if luck is with you Extremely quick ;)

gudboy
12-25-2011, 03:20 AM
I didn't see anyone answer the unregistered thing, which is where I get all my points. Basically, unregistered emails are emails like yhotmail, yahoo and gmail, that are so old that those companies purge the email accounts. People would scan old email lists for neopets accounts using the Lost Username option, and when they find emails with Neopets accounts attached, they see if the email address was purged. I have about ten thousand accounts that way, lol.

how long does it take to find one account? seems like a lot of manual labour to me.

revenge
12-25-2011, 07:44 AM
My computer is very faster but i don't know used Attic buyer bro :S

Azn
12-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I've never earned past 10M legitly... but usually I tell people that if you want a lot of money, you will have to do some sort of illegit method (attic ab, unregs, etc.)

Evelsaint
12-26-2011, 12:00 AM
There's actually a way around that. If you have a smart phone like an iPhone or android. You can create three hotmail accounts on your cellphone. Then power it off and reopen, your ip address will be different and the three account and limit resets.

Unlimited hotmail!

John
12-31-2011, 06:28 AM
i've made it to 200m legit in the past only to be falsely iced. now i make points through buying and securing things off active accounts.

Kristin
12-31-2011, 11:27 AM
There's actually a way around that. If you have a smart phone like an iPhone or android. You can create three hotmail accounts on your cellphone. Then power it off and reopen, your ip address will be different and the three account and limit resets.

Unlimited hotmail!
You actually don't have to power it off. If you have an iPhone or iPad, just turn the Airport setting on then off and it resets your IP. :)

w_is_awesome
01-01-2012, 05:43 AM
I ab and then put in my shop for a good profit. Wait a while then transfer.