PDA

View Full Version : Sixth Annual ~ ck Fantasy Football League [2018]

I_royalty_I
07-26-2018, 09:01 PM
YOU could win yourself this shiny new userbar:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

For the past FIVE years ck has had a fantasy football league that I put together. The season opens in about a month and some change so I wanted to get started with setting up this years league. For anybody who joined last time, you know it's always a good time. No matter what your level here at ck, you could walk away champion of the league for the year. The only requirement is that you at least try to be active the whole year. It's not as much fun to play a team where the manager isn't there.

It doesn't take long at all to set your team each week either. Maybe 5-10 mins tops. It's EASY.
For the past five years we have used yahoo, just because that's what I'm familiar with and I've been the one setting up and organizing everything.

If you'd like to join the league, please post here or shoot me a PM and we can work on figuring out when the draft will be and all that good stuff.

I'll tag everyone from last year later as well to see if you guys want in again. We need an even number of teams, 12 max I believe.

2017 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2016 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2015 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2014 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2013 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Charmander
07-26-2018, 09:11 PM
I'll give this a shot again. Should be interesting as I'll only be able to watch games on my one peasant vision channel haha.

RealisticError
07-26-2018, 09:21 PM
does it matter that i know absolutely nothing about sports?

I_royalty_I
07-26-2018, 09:32 PM
does it matter that i know absolutely nothing about sports?

Well, it would be helpful if you knew at least the basics of football haha.
You'd have to fill certain spots on your roster in order to have a full team each week. It's not really that difficult when all is said and done but it would certainly be a little learning curve :P

RealisticError
07-26-2018, 09:35 PM
Well, it would be helpful if you knew at least the basics of football haha.
You'd have to fill certain spots on your roster in order to have a full team each week. It's not really that difficult when all is said and done but it would certainly be a little learning curve :P

haha I'm not sure I'm up for a learning curve, maybe if you needed to balance out teams, I hope y'all have fun with the league :)

Jeongyeon
07-26-2018, 10:59 PM
Why didnt my tag work? lol

Anyways, Im good to go for this year as well.

j03
07-27-2018, 07:59 AM
Count me in for this year again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absinthe
07-29-2018, 10:01 PM
I’ll be back again

Vindictive
07-30-2018, 09:22 AM
As usual count me in :)

DrSloth
07-30-2018, 10:18 AM
count me in for this year please ;)

I_royalty_I
08-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Bumping this up for now.

Nimoligist
08-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Count me in for this.

Hawaiian
08-04-2018, 05:46 AM
I'd love to play as well if there are still some slots left. I've been playing with some IRL friends for the past 2 years so I'm not that good but not that bad.

I_royalty_I
08-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Bumping this up! Still more room and gotta get started soon!

I_royalty_I
08-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Bumping this up! We could probably do with at three more people at a minimum - one more at the VERY least. Always room, let me know if you want in. Gotta get the ball rolling soon.

I_royalty_I
08-09-2018, 06:27 PM
ba bumping this up.
Join everyone!

I_royalty_I
08-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Trash Panda blackbeard Infamous Joe Absinthe Vindictive oken Nimoligist Fawktastix

Can you guys please PM me your email you'd like me to send an invite to the league to?
It's going to be based on yahoo, so you can use the web based version or there's an app you can use as well.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Gonna tag people from last year again, just in case! Charlie Envv Andymac106 70spurple justinwhite660 Demetri |2eap Raj

j03
08-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Hey Andrew, you can use the same email as last time if you got it.

I_royalty_I
08-15-2018, 08:58 AM
Bumping this! Could still use more players and emails from interested people

Hey Andrew, you can use the same email as last time if you got it.

Im not sure I have it anymore. I still need to go in and see if it renewed and if it kept any of the old info though.

j03
08-15-2018, 10:18 AM
Bumping this! Could still use more players and emails from interested people

Im not sure I have it anymore. I still need to go in and see if it renewed and if it kept any of the old info though.

I think yahoo keeps everything so everyone from last year can be invited again, if not I can always send you the email.

Jeongyeon
08-23-2018, 11:56 PM
I_royalty_I draft set this Saturday?

I_royalty_I
08-24-2018, 03:37 PM
@I_royalty_I ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) draft set this Saturday?

I just picked a random day. Will likely change it since I still need to make sure everybody is joined and ready to go

Jeongyeon
08-29-2018, 12:18 AM
I just picked a random day. Will likely change it since I still need to make sure everybody is joined and ready to go

This upcoming weekend is the last weekend we have before season starts.

I_royalty_I
08-29-2018, 02:22 PM
This upcoming weekend is the last weekend we have before season starts.

Im probably going to wipe out that auto draft and set it for like Friday or Saturday night.

Been meaning to set things up but work and other things have been keeping me too busy. Gonna take a look tonight, send out invites to people who aren’t in and set it up :)

j03
08-29-2018, 02:36 PM
Im probably going to wipe out that auto draft and set it for like Friday or Saturday night.

Been meaning to set things up but work and other things have been keeping me too busy. Gonna take a look tonight, send out invites to people who aren�t in and set it up :)

So the auto draft will be disabled? Hmm..

I'm going to be away til Monday but I should have Internet access... But I can't promise being on while I'm gone at the time of draft!

Jeongyeon
08-30-2018, 12:13 AM

I'm going to be away til Monday but I should have Internet access... But I can't promise being on while I'm gone at the time of draft!

Joe, by auto draft I think he was referring to the fact that the entire league auto drafted last Saturday I believe. So that needs to be wiped.

I_royalty_I
08-30-2018, 03:57 PM

Yes, like blackbeard said, I’m only going to wipe what’s currently there. I picked a random time and forgot to change it. Going to set the draft for likely Saturday night, something like that. Whoever can jump on can draft manually, otherwise it will auto draft. I’m going out of town this weekend so ill likely be on auto myself haha

Charmander
08-30-2018, 09:51 PM
I’m so confused hahah was this last draft not the real one?. So we are drafting again?

Jeongyeon
08-30-2018, 10:30 PM
I’m so confused hahah was this last draft not the real one?. So we are drafting again?

The draft this Sat (or whenever it is currently set at) is the real draft.

I_royalty_I
08-31-2018, 05:01 AM

Yeah man bad. That one just automatically drafted everyone. I set the draft to this Saturday at 9pm eastern.

if there’s a time that works better for more people, you can let me know. I’ll likely be in auto draft but figured it would be better give give everyone heads up so they could draft if they wanted to!

Charmander
09-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Pretty much the whole league autodrafted again lol. I prefer my first draft team. Should be interesting.

Jeongyeon
09-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Let the games begin :o_o:

Aiming for the ck fantasy football champ UB this year.

Hawaiian
09-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Guessing this ended up filling up? Didn't receive a reply or email. Good luck boys have a good league!

Vindictive
09-03-2018, 01:57 PM
I drafted and i think i did pretty solid. We will see though! Just like last year im open up for trades through out the season.

Charmander
12-30-2018, 10:56 PM
Thanks for hosting another great season I_royalty_I ! Went from last to 3rd this year so I�m super pumped to see how far I can go next season. :)