PDA

View Full Version : Info Grabber

jojo
03-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Info Grabber
Grabs info from your accounts and saves it in a .txt file!

Works great for keeping track of shells or securing accounts!

Built in proxy list!

Download ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Saves:

Username
Password
Email
DoB
Name
Gender / Age
Country
State (United States only)
Zip Code
Neopoints (on hand)
Neopoints (in bank)
SDB Unique
SDB Quantity
Stamps
Site Themes
Proxy (If used)
I.P. - Your IP used to access the account
Last Login time with program (Date & Time)
And more to come
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Bugs or Questions? - Contact me!

Also: Thank you to all who helped me with this program! :D

Added:

clraik Auth
Games
Gallery Size
Account Age
Started Playing
Lab: Yes or No
Closet Unique
Closet Quantity
PIN: Yes or No
Shop Size
Stocked Items
Free Space
ShopTill
Stock Market
All user's pets
Health
Strength
Defence
Color
Species
Pets name
Added NF support (up to 50 NF's)
A few more minor things
Tweeked a lot of things

Next Update:

List support (multiple accounts)
Neofriends list (Up to 100-200 Neofriends)
More advance Proxy Checker
Proxy getter (gets new proxies from websites)
SDB main Items (checks how many codestones, paintbrushes, etc.
Option to if you have the email's password, It'll send you send it the PIN and than add Pin
Updated GUI
Much more tweeks

Estimated Time: April 1st

maxxine
03-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Nice +Reppppp

yamakracker
03-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Thank you~ :)

xilvain
03-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks man, very useful program!

richaard
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM

j03
03-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Great and simple program! Should expand on it to support a list of username + passwords :)

Also, you should add the clraik auth, even for public programs to prevent anyone from leeching.

Great job! :)

jojo
03-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Okay, will do! :)

Soredavide
03-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Great job, nice that you were able to add proxy support.

yamakracker
03-21-2012, 07:49 PM
jojo, can you add the shop size, stock, till and gallery size and stock?
Just a suggestion.

jojo
03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
yamakracker Sure, I think I'll be releasing a an updated version by tomorrow so I'll add it in that update

Ashleys165
03-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Great job! This has just like, completed a huge collection of programs! First Joe's Email Checker.. Then his username grabber, then the UEPG, and then this. All work very well with unregistered emails!

jojo
03-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Ashleys165 Lol that's what I was thinking!

Ashleys165
03-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Ashleys165 Lol that's what I was thinking!

:) Hell Yeah!
Too bad I'm getting off the spree. Next stop... Keno AP!

Khelddar
03-22-2012, 02:28 AM
If it copied the NF list you could very easily win against an account owner when it comes to a dispute over an account.

Good program, like to see people thinking outside the box

jojo
03-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Updated a bunch of stuff (read thread for updates)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I'll also update this script with any (piratical) suggestions.

Neoquest
03-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Nice job! I was thinking about making something like this a few weeks ago.

Kristin
03-25-2012, 09:46 AM
This is awesome! Thanks for supporting my laziness. :)
+rep

jojo
03-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Thank you Kristin! :D Do you have any suggestions?

Kristin
03-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Not at the moment! I will be using the program as soon as I get home, so I'll let you know. It seems to collect everything I need and more. :)

sparkling
03-25-2012, 11:35 AM
would be great if u could add in plot prizes,neggery points,specific option of grabbing items in inventory,sdb,closet,shed etc.

jojo
03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
sparkling Sure, I'll add that in my next update. Would you want it to give you a FULL list of every item in your SDB and the quantity?

Kristin
03-25-2012, 11:40 AM
There is already an SDB checker that Reemer made I believe.

sparkling
03-25-2012, 11:40 AM
it would be great if possible. All sdb pricer and account info grabber i used so far doesnt fully grab NC items at all so it would be great if its possible.

Narkotiq
03-25-2012, 12:14 PM
+REP! Thank you. I never even thought of needing a program like this but then it hit me last night that sometime when you crack and account or shell you get "Frozen for the Users Protection" and have to verify that it's your account. I love how I can just click one button and have that info found and saved for me. Great tool. Thanks!

jojo
03-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Thank you for the Rep! :D And I'm glad you liked it. If you have any suggestions I'll try to add them on my next update :)

Slasher
03-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks, very useful program to check accounts! :)

jojo
03-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Thank you slasher :)

sparkling
03-30-2012, 01:15 AM
cant wait for the next update!:)

Neuropathy
04-02-2012, 03:04 AM
jojo

I've been fighting with this program for the past hour! XD

I finally have all of the VB6 files in the rights spots and it opens up now! But... I can't run it through AnchorFree HotSpot Shield like I wanted to. It gives me an error code. Which is fine, I'll find IPs for it.

A question about the IP list though, when it says unable to verify IP, that means the proxy is working, correct? Because so far I have my I.P. coming through, or unable to verify.

Just want to double check before I start this awesome program up. :D

Ashleys165
04-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Idk If I'm doing something wrong... but this is what I got. And 99% of the info that was provided was wrong.

Username: --------------
Password: -------------
Email:
DoB:
Name:
Gender/Age:
Zipcode:
Neopoints: NPs on hand
Neopoints in Bank:
PIN: No
SDB Unique:
SDB Quantity:
No Shop
ShopTill: NPs
Stock Market:
Stamps:
Site Themes:
Games:
No Gallery
Started Playing:
Lab: No
Closet Unique:
Closet Quantity:
Pet 1:
Species:
Color:
Health:
Strength:
Defence:
No Neofriends
Proxy: (My proxy)
IP:
Last logged In: 4/2/2012 10:44:47 AM

jojo
04-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Ashleys165 I dont think you logged in.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

jojo

I've been fighting with this program for the past hour! XD

I finally have all of the VB6 files in the rights spots and it opens up now! But... I can't run it through AnchorFree HotSpot Shield like I wanted to. It gives me an error code. Which is fine, I'll find IPs for it.

A question about the IP list though, when it says unable to verify IP, that means the proxy is working, correct? Because so far I have my I.P. coming through, or unable to verify.

Just want to double check before I start this awesome program up. :D

No, It'll say the IP address if its working correctly, if it cant succesfully go to the website (whatsmyip.com) It'll say Unable to verify.

sparkling
04-03-2012, 08:57 AM
jojo i think it would be great if you could add in the feature of grabbing bd equips from battledome too!

Ryan~
04-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Clicking Save List does nothing.

jojo
04-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Bammeh, it should save it automatically to your InfoGrabber folder?

zxzero
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Nice program, will save me a lot of headaches from going through the accounts and writing this stuff down. xD

jojo
04-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Thank you zxzero! :D The next "mini" update will include BD epuiped items from the battledome, retired avatars and I think multiaccount support. That update should be either tomorrow or defiantly by Thursday.

Ryan~
04-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Bammeh, it should save it automatically to your InfoGrabber folder?

Nope :( I'm on OSX using Parallels....I dont see how that would make a difference though XD

jojo
04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Okay, I'll update it to where you can browse the location maybe.

Ryan~
04-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Okay :)

Neuropathy
04-05-2012, 01:10 AM
jojo
Having some issues with this again. It's not actually... grabbing anything. oO

My logs on more than one account look like this:
Username: (gets this just fine)
Password: (gets this just fine)
Email:
DoB:
Name:
Gender/Age:
Zipcode:
Neopoints: » Inventory NPs on hand
Neopoints in Bank:
PIN: No
SDB Unique:
SDB Quantity:
No Shop
ShopTill: NPs
Stock Market:
Stamps:
Site Themes:
Games:
No Gallery
Started Playing:
Lab: No
Closet Unique:
Closet Quantity:
Pet 1:
Species:
Color:
Health:
Strength:
Defence:
No Neofriends
Proxy: 221.174.25.15:8080
IP: 221.174.25.232
Last logged In: 4/5/2012 2:06:28 AM

And I KNOW there's stuff on there to grab... so...

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it the Proxy I'm using(I've tried four, now)?

Lexxxie
04-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Everytime I try to download this I get this [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kera
04-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Works great, however it says that there are no Galleries?
Lol.. I know there are. >.<

Lajos
06-19-2012, 03:55 PM
thanks very good....

raesha88
02-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Why do i get this image pop up ?

Master Shake
02-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Great Program very Usefull for all my shell accounts.... No problems I have seen so overall a very very great program

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Everyone thats getting the errors look at [Only registered and activated users can see links] it explains everything

scarletthorn
04-10-2013, 10:27 AM
It says that I don't have the latest version of ripperwrapper. I downloaded ripperwrapper, how do I use it?

Pusheen
05-09-2013, 03:00 PM
The program works, but at least for me, it's not giving any information D:
I really need the birthday of an account to login, and putting the user/pass doesn't give me that info in the program...

Any ideas why?

xmxsummer
05-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Well if the account needs the birth-day to log in that's the problem =/

It won't log in properly if you need to in put the B-Day before you can get access. Only after you're able to log in with just the username/password then you can grab the info

Rrachel

Pusheen
05-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Ahhh, I understand, thank you (:

TreesNut
06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the contribution.

idreazz
06-17-2013, 07:16 AM

blackcherry
07-03-2013, 05:27 PM
It says it's missing a file when I download it, extract it, and attempt to use it. I've tried to run as admin and tried redownloading it but it won't work.

drd
07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
It says it's missing a file when I download it, extract it, and attempt to use it. I've tried to run as admin and tried redownloading it but it won't work.

What file does it say your missing?

blackcherry
07-03-2013, 05:51 PM
What file does it say your missing?

It says "Component TABCTL32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

drd
07-03-2013, 06:02 PM
It says "Component TABCTL32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Install the library files here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Should be your issue :) I had the same type of errors with every one of the programs until I did that.

blackcherry
07-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Install the library files here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Should be your issue :) I had the same type of errors with every one of the programs until I did that.
Thank you!! :)

drd
07-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Thank you!! :)

No problem :)

Moonlight
04-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Does this program still work? I'm receiving run time error 5.

EdenQueen
04-11-2014, 11:59 AM
I just tried to open it but I had the same issue. :(

angeldust
04-12-2014, 02:23 PM
I'm having the opposite problem, myself.
When I try to open it, it tells me, word for word;
"Failed to load contol 'RipperWrapper' from [missing word]. Your version of [missing word] may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

The files I received are;
Info Grabber
gzip
Proxy

Which is all well and good, but I can't fix or find an apparently non-existing file. ._.

EdenQueen
04-12-2014, 02:35 PM
I think you need the library files found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Pyre
04-24-2014, 02:42 AM
I've installed the files and keep getting a runtime 5 error as well, anyone know the fix to this?

EdenQueen
05-24-2014, 11:11 AM
I've installed the files and keep getting a runtime 5 error as well, anyone know the fix to this?

Now I'm getting the same error. Awesome. :/

|2eap
05-24-2014, 11:58 AM
I got a custom program except it's this times ten. Pm for more, info and how to get

vincentypop
05-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Uhh... I'm having an error saying. It might be regarding my newly made account.

Run-time error 5
Invalid procedure call or arguement.

auzereis
06-04-2014, 01:18 AM
nice thanx

Tapir
06-04-2014, 01:20 AM
nice thanx

pretty sure this program doesn't actually work anymore :(

Pyre
11-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Argh, keep getting Runtime error '5' when I try to log in to clraik, I've downloaded all of the required files and registered them, but nothing's working. Really need an info grabber that works right now, let me know if anyone has had a similar problem and solved it

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 06:12 PM
Argh, keep getting Runtime error '5' when I try to log in to clraik, I've downloaded all of the required files and registered them, but nothing's working. Really need an info grabber that works right now, let me know if anyone has had a similar problem and solved it

Did you register the zgate.dll file?

Pyre
11-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Did you register the zgate.dll file?

Hmm I don't have that one, will try and find it and try that, thank you so much for the input

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Hmm I don't have that one, will try and find it and try that, thank you so much for the input

Hmm, it comes with all the programs :S. Copy that file to system32 or SysWOW64 and register it.

Pyre
11-15-2014, 06:48 PM
Hmm, it comes with all the programs :S. Copy that file to system32 or SysWOW64 and register it.

This program came with gzip.exe, the info grabber program, and a proxy txt file. o: Does it show up in yours with the dll file?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

And I can't find a reliable source for the damn file anywhere

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 06:49 PM
This program came with gzip.exe, the info grabber program, and a proxy txt file. o: Does it show up in yours with the dll file?

Hmm, I don't know I think I confused it with the UN Grabber, anyways download that or the Pyramids APer and there should be a zgate.dll file...

Pyre
11-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Hmm, I don't know I think I confused it with the UN Grabber, anyways download that or the Pyramids APer and there should be a zgate.dll file...

Okay, got both zgate.dll and gzip.dll just in case, put them in both SysWOW64 and System32.

Still doesn't work, when I went to register them (as administrator) it gives me this error:

The module "C:\windows\SysWOW64\zgate.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found

Make sure that "C:\windows\SysWOW64\zgate.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Okay, got both zgate.dll and gzip.dll just in case, put them in both SysWOW64 and System32.

Still doesn't work, when I went to register them (as administrator) it gives me this error:

The module "C:\windows\SysWOW64\zgate.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found

Make sure that "C:\windows\SysWOW64\zgate.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again

Did you type "REGSVR32 /S zgate.dll" without quotes? :/ You copied the file not moved right?
and for the sysWOW64:
cd %windir%\SysWOW64
then "REGSVR32 /S zgate.dll" again, without quotes?
Do you have vb6 runtime? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Try doing that with the prjChameleon.ocx too Also, try running the program as admin

Pyre
11-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Did you type "REGSVR32 /S zgate.dll" without quotes? :/ You copied the file not moved right?
and for the sysWOW64:
cd %windir%\SysWOW64
then "REGSVR32 /S zgate.dll" again, without quotes?
Do you have vb6 runtime? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Try doing that with the prjChameleon.ocx too Also, try running the program as admin

Yup, copied not moved. Followed that step by step including doing the same thing with prjChameleon and restarted, still a no go.
Should I put prjChameleon/zgate/gzip in with the Info Grabber folder ?

Thanks so much for your patience and assistance, whether it ends up working or not I really appreciate it.

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Yup, copied not moved. Followed that step by step including doing the same thing with prjChameleon and restarted, still a no go.
Should I put prjChameleon/zgate/gzip in with the Info Grabber folder ?

Thanks so much for your patience and assistance, whether it ends up working or not I really appreciate it.
Yes & No problem, not sure if that will work though, I've never had any problems even when I had a 64-bit PC.
I'll try downloading that program to see if I can replicate that error you're getting.

Pyre
11-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Yes & No problem, not sure if that will work though, I've never had any problems even when I had a 64-bit PC.
I'll try downloading that program to see if I can replicate that error you're getting.

Yeah, definitely let me know if you can get it to work, I get to the login page, but whenever I click login it gives me the Runtime error 5

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 09:06 PM
Yeah, definitely let me know if you can get it to work, I get to the login page, but whenever I click login it gives me the Runtime error 5

Used depends on a Virtual Machine
try downloading and registering these:
inetcomm.dll
mobsync.dll
mpr.dll
msjava.dll
msoert2.dll
I couldn't register some of them maybe because it was a "lite" version of windows XP (LMAO, don't judge me I have only 3 gigs or RAM XD) just in case make a copy of those files in the Grabber folder

Pyre
11-15-2014, 09:41 PM
So I registered everything through the method you suggested, but whenever I register through there it doesn't give me a confirmation or message saying it failed, so I went over them again and registered through just "regsvr32 filename.dll" on all of them.

inetcomm.dll
mpr.dll
msoert2.dll

Failed to register for me, but the other ones registered.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh, and it doesn't work still

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Used depends on a Virtual Machine
try downloading and registering these:
inetcomm.dll
mobsync.dll
mpr.dll
msjava.dll
msoert2.dll
I couldn't register some of them maybe because it was a "lite" version of windows XP (LMAO, don't judge me I have only 3 gigs or RAM XD) just in case make a copy of those files in the Grabber folder

Can you get your version of the program working though? Maybe it's just the program that doesn't work anymore.

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 09:55 PM
So I registered everything through the method you suggested, but whenever I register through there it doesn't give me a confirmation or message saying it failed, so I went over them again and registered through just "regsvr32 filename.dll" on all of them.

inetcomm.dll
mpr.dll
msoert2.dll

Failed to register for me, but the other ones registered.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh, and it doesn't work still

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Can you get your version of the program working though? Maybe it's just the program that doesn't work anymore.

Nope, I couldn't get it to run and when I googled for a solution I didn't find anything relevant, yeah maybe, after all the program is old :/, but i think it wouldn't be too hard to code in python XD

Pyre
11-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Boo, well alright. I wonder how I got it to work previously. Thanks so much for your help! Let me know if you ever stumble across a similar program, I'd really appreciate it!

Accelerator
11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Sure! :)