PDA

View Full Version : Guinea Pig HELP!

SmokeToke
03-21-2012, 04:41 PM
So, I just got back from the pet store, with my new Guinea Pig :)
She seems very quiet and scared though, which I understand is normal.
I also have a cat and a dog, so floor time will probably be the bathroom.
I was wondering if anybody has any good tips on how to help them feel more comfortable?
Or any tips at all :)

John
03-21-2012, 04:41 PM
dont feed it to your dog!

maxxine
03-21-2012, 04:42 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] e.htm&ei=JktqT-6EM5PZiQLgrrSVBQ&usg=AFQjCNGEnBOLnG0H9qxKTu2P0p**fhR9hw&sig2=meqCD8KwVMvr7S-rMZzU1A

[Only registered and activated users can see links] are.html&ei=JktqT-6EM5PZiQLgrrSVBQ&usg=AFQjCNGxN_uWLmXxVviEUP5T-holr6G3RA&sig2=FPdQkGWCiHCWqX6xQiiwXA

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Cara
03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
Don't know much about them since I don't like em lol but just give it some time to take in its new surroundings. ? :p

SmokeToke
03-21-2012, 04:50 PM
She dont bite or anything, shes amazing :)
Just looks so scared. :( I feel bad. lol I love animals, I've tried giving her a carrot and treats, she wont eat at all.

John
03-21-2012, 04:51 PM
awh, poor thing, she is probably just becoming acclimated, just give her some time, and ease her into her new surroundings, nothing sudden like getting the cage knocked by the dog or anything, just take it slow

SmokeToke
03-21-2012, 04:53 PM
OMG SHE JUST CHATTERED AT ME :( whats that mean!?!?! good or bad.
Ive been petting her forever and shes been fine, I just pet her again and she chattered at me with her teeth (kinda looked like a purr) and she shakes a bit when she does it.. Is that them going in defense?