PDA

View Full Version : [NEOPETS] Can someone make a SDB price checker?

DrSloth
07-09-2018, 07:56 PM
I remember there was one that i used a lot that would gather all your items, then search the ~ price on JN and create a list from the most expensive to the cheaper one.

I tried the ones available rn, one crashed and the other never ended even after the bar of 'pricing' was full, and crashed when creating a list with the items names and quantity.

If there's a good one working PM me or could someone please make one? i'd love that, thank you

EDIT: btw i tested both existent again in a smaller SDB and they still don't work.

Cybun
07-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Could it be that you have too many pages in your SDB? I know some pricers may fail if you have like 80+

DrSloth
07-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Could it be that you have too many pages in your SDB? I know some pricers may fail if you have like 80+

i do have 111 x.x which one do you use that accepts 80? i guess i'll just discard some junk to try it

Cybun
07-09-2018, 08:15 PM
i do have 111 x.x which one do you use that accepts 80? i guess i'll just discard some junk to try it

I really don't remember, but if you still need the garbage avatar this is a good way to get it and free up some space at the same time

DrSloth
07-09-2018, 08:16 PM
I really don't remember, but if you still need the garbage avatar this is a good way to get it and free up some space at the same time

if you remember let me know, i'll be testin both that exists here again

Stocking Anarchy
07-09-2018, 11:22 PM
JN bans the IP of any program or userscript that crawls their website for prices pretty quick. It could be that your IP is banned. did you try to go to items.jellyneo.net to see if the site was loading?