PDA

View Full Version : Pok�mon Go Trades Board

Charmander
07-07-2018, 05:59 PM
Pokemon Go Trading Board

Now that we are able to trade amongst trainers I thought it would be worth while setting up a board for legit and spoofers to get in touch with other players to arrange trades to help complete our Pok�dexes!

Use the board to poke what you are looking for, what you have extras of to trade off and where you would like to meet.

If you are legit players and meeting up please use caution in deciding to meet up in person with someone who posts here. Safety first please. For the spoofers...well you�re pretty safe... just be careful when teleporting to avoid banning.

Happy Trading!

Charmander
07-07-2018, 10:08 PM
If anyone is in San Fran and wants to trade message me :)

Garchomp
07-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Looking to get a sunglass squirtle and a shiny sunglass squirtle. Don't have to be good battlers, just want them for my collection since i missed out on them. :) Willing to spoof to just about anywhere in the U.S, but would love if we could do it somewhere in Albuquerque NM since that is my main spoofing spot.

msg me what you want for them, and I'll see what I can do.

small edit:
(Thank you for the board. This is a great idea. <3)

Fell
07-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Looking to get a sunglass squirtle and a shiny sunglass squirtle. Don't have to be good battlers, just want them for my collection since i missed out on them. :) Willing to spoof to just about anywhere in the U.S, but would love if we could do it somewhere in Albuquerque NM since that is my main spoofing spot.

msg me what you want for them, and I'll see what I can do.

small edit:
(Thank you for the board. This is a great idea. <3)

I have plenty of regular sunglasses squirtles. Do you have anything from the Mareep or Bulbasaur events? I missed both of those. :( If not that's okay.

Garchomp
07-10-2018, 10:53 AM
I have plenty of regular sunglasses squirtles. Do you have anything from the Mareep or Bulbasaur events? I missed both of those. :( If not that's okay.

I actually don't. :crushed: This was the first community day I managed to get some things. They're always scheduled on days I have to work.
Completely missed the Articuno event and I'm still mad about it lol.

EDIT:
NVM. She missed both those events as well.

Delibird
07-10-2018, 11:31 AM
If anyone has a shiny Mareep, Dratini or Bulbasaur, def interested.

Owl
07-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Can regular players trade with a spoofer? If so does anyone have an alolan vulpix? I’ve got glasses squirtles and shiny squirtles to offer?

Edit: I am a regular player not a spoofer
Edit Edit: I’ve also got an alolan grimer!

Fell
07-10-2018, 07:48 PM
I actually don't. :crushed: This was the first community day I managed to get some things. They're always scheduled on days I have to work.
Completely missed the Articuno event and I'm still mad about it lol.

EDIT:
NVM. She missed both those events as well.

Can regular players trade with a spoofer? If so does anyone have an alolan vulpix? I’ve got glasses squirtles and shiny squirtles to offer?

Edit: I am a regular player not a spoofer
Edit Edit: I’ve also got an alolan grimer!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
edit: Forgot to mention, you can trade with spoofing, so I can spoof to your location.

Charmander
07-10-2018, 08:05 PM
I have a bunch of squirtle with sunglasses and well as I think two shiny bare eyed squirtles.

I am in search of:
Chansey
Any legendary doggos
Alolan forms

PS so happy the board to working !

Skellington
07-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Do we have to be near each other to trade?

I'm a regular player, no spoofing (not sure what that is lol) and I'd really like a suicune.

I'm also searching for a shiny kabuto and/or aron.

Charmander
07-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Yes you do need to be within a close proximity in order to trade unfortunately.