PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] How to get your refund with Paypal! (with pictures)

casperillion
06-22-2018, 02:29 AM
Shopping onlines great, you dont have to leave your bed and it comes straight to your door, well at least in theory. This is a pretty simple guide for those who have payed for something that never showed up with paypal. It doesn't matter if you bought something from ebay, amazon, or etsy, as long as money was exchanged through paypal you'll be able to use this technique! Paypal tends to be more reliable when it comes to actually delivering refunds and gives you a whopping 180 days since you made the payment to take action, unlike a lot of other websites. So let's get started!

First go to the help section from your home page

Now you�re gonna want to go here to the resolution centre

In the resolution centre you can view and make claims for refunds and the like. I don�t have any currently but I have needed to request one before and it came through! You�re going to want to click on the big �report a problem� button.

From here select the payment you want to dispute and click continue

Woo!! We�re almost there!! Paypal likes it if you message the seller first but you can skip that if you already have or just don't want to.

So here you�re going to want to put in details like how long the shipping was expected to take, and any other details like communications with the seller. If the product was digital you should explain the details regarding that here as well! When I made my claim I just said that the product had not shown up a month after the last expected shipping date and that the seller was not responding to my 4 previous emails and I got my refund!

And that�s it! Since paypal doesn�t deliver the payment to the seller until after you get your product it�s relatively easy to get you money back.

Good luck and shop smart everyone! :D

casperillion
06-22-2018, 02:30 AM
Spookymane

Black Dog
06-22-2018, 02:57 AM
Amazingly helpful! I will definitely be bookmarking this. c:

Mama Bear
06-22-2018, 03:31 AM
I highly suggest using an image hosting site for the pictures so you can have them bigger and thus easier to see. Obviously spoiler tags on them when they're bigger would be good to prevent stretching the page too much.

casperillion
06-22-2018, 10:37 PM
I highly suggest using an image hosting site for the pictures so you can have them bigger and thus easier to see. Obviously spoiler tags on them when they're bigger would be good to prevent stretching the page too much.
Thanks for the advice!!! I'll definitely try to start doing that in future!!!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

no problem!!