PDA

View Full Version : 35 NEW Pok�mon REVEALED! Misty Was in the Elite Four?! MASSIVE Pok�mon Gold and Silver Demo Leak!!

Delibird
06-01-2018, 07:04 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

A Pok�mon Gold & Silver early demo leaking online has proven to be one of the biggest finds in video gaming history, including unused early designs.

Discuss. There's so many spoilers in this article like Leafeon was supposed to be in this generation, more baby pokemon/pre evolutions and new Pokemon that were never used!!

Cybun
06-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Not quite new, they're just scrapped Pokemon and old designs

Delibird
06-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Not quite new, they're just scrapped Pokemon and old designs

Yeah but never been released till now, so New but Old. haha

Star Dream
06-01-2018, 10:13 PM
I'm admittedly cautiously optimistic about all this-- because there's no word on if this is truly "official" or not. It matches up with what little we've seen of these games (e.g. from Spaceworld 1997 footage, interviews, media and so on), but there's always the possibility that it's an incredibly elaborate romhack. Especially since the ROMs were dumped anonymously on a -chan board, and were supposedly the result of "a collector of this kind of stuff passing away + their collection ended up interspersed in public stores in Japan".

A lot of those designs are really cute, though. The baby Vulpix and Growlithe are both adorable, the Porygon2 based off of a donut shop mascot is nothing short of hilarious, and there's some designs in there that I'd love to see realized. Give me the Panda Jiangshi poke, Gamefreak! It's a cool concept and I'd like to see it!

Hall
06-02-2018, 12:20 PM
I've seen a lot of people make 'updated' picts of these models. I would honestly love to see some of them in legit games. Personally I want the baby Meowth super bad.

Synth Salazzle
06-03-2018, 09:38 PM
You know what fucks me up is how Umbreon was originally a poison type. That would have changed so much. A toxic immune umbreon? I can see why they changed it. That would have been difficult as fuck to deal with.

Also, I love the original designs for pichu and elekid I wish they had stuck around.

j03
06-03-2018, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't call it a release, as this is all coming from a leak. Big difference. :P

BlueFox
06-08-2018, 09:34 AM
This is awesome! I love seeing unused designs and stuff. It's so neat to see what the Gamefreak team were designing and creating and, as an artist, it is a reminder that you don't always succeed on the first design - not even as a professional - and it makes you feel a little better about struggling sometimes.

To be honest, I hope that they rehash at least some of these pokemon and bring them into the core games officially! Especially slowbro's tail nommer because it answers a lot. I think it would be super neat. :) Since we're returning to Kanto with the new game, I hope they breathe new life into things that were previously laid to rest or put on the backburner!

John Cena
06-08-2018, 07:10 PM
The baby meowth is so adorable! I would have loved to see that make it into the game!

salsadog
06-09-2018, 12:47 AM
Oh my god. I heard of this but I never bothered to look it up. Some of them are so cute!! I love that bear/fire(?) pokemon. I wonder what other designs they have that has never been released.