PDA

View Full Version : My Hero Academia

Delibird
05-03-2018, 07:34 PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Anyone watch this amazing show?

Synopsis:
Izuku has dreamt of being a hero all his life—a lofty goal for anyone, but especially challenging for a kid with no superpowers. That’s right, in a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered “quirk,” Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. But that’s not enough to stop him from enrolling in one of the world’s most prestigious hero academies.

There are 3 seasons currently and can be watched on Hulu or Masterani! I think for the most part, the story is absolutely incredible & the characters are ones you can relate to and I swear I cry every time I watch this show. One of the best anime's out there currently. Also the voice actor Eren from AoT voices the lead role :)

SadBoy
05-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Since Hulu decided that 100 episodes through Naruto Shonen Jump, to just stop having it dubbed, I need another show to watch, so I started watching this. 3 episodes in, and i like it. It's interesting. ANIME IS LYFE

Delibird
06-03-2018, 01:41 PM
It def is. I'm surprised most people aren't discussing this anime more. It's one of the best animes on right now that has a decent story line and acting in it.

GrandPree
06-04-2018, 12:40 AM
I have yet to catch up, but this is one of my fave animes of the year.

nino
06-10-2018, 09:08 PM
its anime sky high and i love it. also todoroki and gaara are both red-haired capricorn suns w/ father-related trauma

Sharkie
12-27-2018, 09:11 PM
So, I gave it a shot, but I felt lost due to season two. The pace shifted and threw me off. Does it stay consistently good in Season 3? I might have to give the show another shot.

Delibird
12-28-2018, 11:48 AM
So, I gave it a shot, but I felt lost due to season two. The pace shifted and threw me off. Does it stay consistently good in Season 3? I might have to give the show another shot.

It was supposed to change in S2 vs S1 since the manga gets darker. Season 3 is so much darker and emotional then the first 2 seasons as a whole. It's one of the best series on right now.

Da Plushee Boree
12-29-2018, 05:58 PM
I'm trying to get my brother into it!
Saw it with my BF and all 3 seasons lasted only a couple weeks, it's sooo good (Midoriya's first impression was weird to my bf but loved the serie after the first chapters, but i grew attached to him inmediatly!)

Luckily we're getting close to season 4!!! I don't want spoilers with the manga, is it too different?? :p

Mindfang
12-30-2018, 08:33 AM
I'm trying to get my brother into it!
Saw it with my BF and all 3 seasons lasted only a couple weeks, it's sooo good (Midoriya's first impression was weird to my bf but loved the serie after the first chapters, but i grew attached to him inmediatly!)

Luckily we're getting close to season 4!!! I don't want spoilers with the manga, is it too different?? :p

apparently the anime stays very faithful to the manga. i havent read it so i cant confirm/deny but the most youre missing is like... some omake type jokes that could work as a filler episode

Shiro
12-30-2018, 09:08 AM
Btw

Chapter 212 has been leaked online if anyone can't wait until the 7th