PDA

View Full Version : Any working bots?

eli
04-21-2018, 06:11 AM
Hello!

I was thinking of running a bot on my Pokemon Go account - Do these still run? How likely am I to get banned!

Thanks,

Eliisa

Synth Salazzle
04-21-2018, 10:57 PM
Hello!

I was thinking of running a bot on my Pokemon Go account - Do these still run? How likely am I to get banned!

Thanks,

Eliisa

I don't recommend trying, they're super strict about bots and third party software. Very ban happy.

SomeClown
04-21-2018, 11:21 PM
gthe amount of times my homie edward has talked my friggin ears off about spoofing....

if you really cant commit to the game, maybe you should find a hobby bud. I can't myself, it makes me feel funny that my 40 year old brother gets his exercise with his wife and kids this weay lol but, im glad it helps them.

HE tried spoofing and was banned for a month...

SadBoy
05-05-2018, 01:39 PM
I just got out of my second ban over spoofing. But it wasn't like this pre-March 30th. The new research tasks are what really fucked spoofers over. :/ Because it gives your location that you complete each task of, so unrealistic movements are very closely watched.
Just play legit for now. Until there's more safe methods of spoofing. Read my thread on here about shadowbans and such.