PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Buyer Pro freezes while launch

hong0311
03-20-2018, 10:01 AM
It's my first time using the program and got through all the tedious "Program is offline" problems etc and just when I thought I am finally ready to go, after the authenication, the program freezes. I've tested it on my desktop/VM on Mac and the same thing happens. Then I'm convinced that it should be a Win 10 problem so I tested it on my Win 7 VM and still no luck, the program freezes every time I get pass the authenication. Basically the main program opens and nothing shows up, just plain grey. No other pop-ups of error messages. Then it freezes other applications (graphically) too, checked the RAM and CPU usage and nothing's wrong there but all the other applications e.g. browsers started to get visually laggy (IDK if other applications are actually working though as I never got to the point that I can do anything with them other than watching them lag). I wonder what's wrong lol.

j03
03-20-2018, 12:21 PM
It's my first time using the program and got through all the tedious "Program is offline" problems etc and just when I thought I am finally ready to go, after the authenication, the program freezes. I've tested it on my desktop/VM on Mac and the same thing happens. Then I'm convinced that it should be a Win 10 problem so I tested it on my Win 7 VM and still no luck, the program freezes every time I get pass the authenication. Basically the main program opens and nothing shows up, just plain grey. No other pop-ups of error messages. Then it freezes other applications (graphically) too, checked the RAM and CPU usage and nothing's wrong there but all the other applications e.g. browsers started to get visually laggy (IDK if other applications are actually working though as I never got to the point that I can do anything with them other than watching them lag). I wonder what's wrong lol.

Set your computer language to English (US)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimoligist
03-20-2018, 01:09 PM
It's almost doing the same for me.

hong0311
03-20-2018, 02:03 PM
I did try to do that but no luck. Actually its weird as I have downloaded the English(US) language pack and have used it as my display language and and also have my location set to US, I still get the "Program is offline" message, and the only way to solve it is to use a locale emulator (which is weird as my locale should be already English(US) and maybe that is why the application doesn't work).

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Solved it. Turns out the locale emulator isn't inheriting the emulation to the child process/child application and therefore crashes. And I didn't change the locale properly lol, I only changed the display language, which isn't the locale.

j03
03-20-2018, 02:53 PM
I did try to do that but no luck. Actually its weird as I have downloaded the English(US) language pack and have used it as my display language and and also have my location set to US, I still get the "Program is offline" message, and the only way to solve it is to use a locale emulator (which is weird as my locale should be already English(US) and maybe that is why the application doesn't work).

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Solved it. Turns out the locale emulator isn't inheriting the emulation to the child process/child application and therefore crashes. And I didn't change the locale properly lol, I only changed the display language, which isn't the locale.

Glad you figured it out! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAironne
12-26-2018, 09:25 AM
yup same here ...