PDA

View Full Version : [MINI-GUIDE] How to get 50 Free PokeCoins EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

SadBoy
03-08-2018, 12:39 AM
FREE 50 POKECOINS EVERY SINGLE DAY???? WHAT!?!?

So, with the past revamp of the whole gym system in Pokemon Go, there are a lot of new perks. This guide is small but can really impact how you play Pokemon Go.

For every 10 minutes your Pokemon lasts in the gym, you get 1 Pokecoin so by using simple math, after 500 minutes, you will get 50 Pokecoins!

First, you will need mons that you have no problem parting with for a day or longer. I suggest having a specific group of mons that you don't use in everyday raid battles and so forth.

My suggestions:
Tyrannitar, Blissey, Rhydon, Absol, Aerodactyl, Solrock, Aggron, Arcanine, Breloom, Camerupt, Crobat, Dewgong, Dragonite, Donphan, Electabuzz, Exeggutor, Flareon, Feraligatr, Furret*, Golem, Girafarig, Gligar, Vileplume, Golduck, Granbull, Grumpig, Gyarados, Hariyama, Slaking, Jolteon, Jynx, Kabutops, Kingler, Weezing, Lapras, Ludicolo, Machamp/Machoke, Magmar, Manectric, Meganium, Metagross, Milotic, Miltank, Minun, Plusle, Mr. Mime, Muk, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetails, Seviper, Zangoose, Omastar, Pelipper, Persian, Pidgeot, Piloswine, Pinsir, Politoed, Poliwrath, Porygon2, Primeape, Raichu, Rapidash, Salamence, Sandslash, Scizor, Seadra, Kingdra, Scyther, Seaking, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Skarmory, Slowbro, Slowking, Snorlax, Sneasel, Starmie, Stantler, Sudowoodo, Sunflora, Swalot, Swellow, Swampert, Tangela, Tauros, Tentacruel, Typhlosion, Ursaring, Vaporeon, Venomoth, Vanusaur, Victreebel, Wailord, Walrein, Whiscash, Wigglytuff, Xatu

I suggest these (it seems like a lot I know) because almost all of these are decently bulky (1100cp~3000cp) and are less likely to get knocked out of a gym.

*Furret because Sentret are literally fucking everywhere and they're super easy to amass an army of. If you have an army of one select type of mons, it's super easy to collect 50 pokecoins daily from keeping your mon in the gym. You can just transfer the defeated ones to the professor to save on Revives and Potions.

How 2 Upkeep:

When you get a notification that your pokemon needs a treat, feed it a Golden Raspberry (attained exclusively from legendary raids) -- But if you are at the gym, you can feed it normal berries and get back some of the CP lost. You can only feed it 10 berries in an hour so do this very strategically.

What Can You Use Pokecoins on?

Boxes! - Limited time bundles of items for a discounted wholesale price
Incubators
Premium Raid Passes
Max Revives
Lucky Eggs
Pokeballs
Lure Modules
Max Potions
Incense
Bag & Pokemon Storage Upgrades

What Pokemon CAN'T be put into the gym?

Any legendary pokemon:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza

But you certainly can fight against an opponent team's gym with these legendary pokemon!

I hope this guide helps! Let me know if i'm missing something. THANK YOU.