PDA

View Full Version : Anyone cheat at Marapets?

Daffodil
03-01-2018, 05:38 AM
I want some mara specific friends I can chat to about stuff.

who the fuck needs that many costumes [Only registered and activated users can see links]

looklook123123
03-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Psyduck

Used to a little but I'm not sure if there's much as far as bots go these days. Rambo

Daffodil
03-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Psyduck

Used to a little but I'm not sure if there's much as far as bots go these days. Rambo

Ahhh dang. For the past few years I've been trying to bypass their security. They had to update their security but it's still really, really shit.

And on the subject of bots.. They would be nice for quests and shit though

looklook123123
03-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Ahhh dang. For the past few years I've been trying to bypass their security. They had to update their security but it's still really, really shit.

And on the subject of bots.. They would be nice for quests and shit though

Josh here hacked his way in within a few minutes some years back. Is the security still bad? Doesn't really surprise me. What have you noticed?

Daffodil
03-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Josh here hacked his way in within a few minutes some years back. Is the security still bad? Doesn't really surprise me. What have you noticed?

Well back in 2015, their security was so bad, all you had to do was message the staff that you'd been gone for ages and they'd unlock the account for you. But now, all you have to do is crack an account and you can unlock the account yourself because that was 'part of their updated security scheme'. But I don't think they understand that their security just got at least 80% worse by changing that system. Because I had hacked them pretty hard in 2015 they tried updating their security. Obviously they failed though. Should I feel bad that they're dumb like that?

Rambo
03-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Psyduck

Haha of course there are bots :) But I am not willing to release the source yet as last time it happened (Sprite's semi-Autoquester, my full-autoquester) things ended badly.

Daffodil
03-04-2018, 07:19 PM
Haha of course there are bots :) But I am not willing to release the source yet as last time it happened (Sprite's semi-Autoquester, my full-autoquester) things ended badly.

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that. D:

j03
03-04-2018, 08:06 PM

Care to elaborate for those of us interested in knowing?

Daffodil
03-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Care to elaborate for those of us interested in knowing?

Yeah I am actually quite curious myself.

Zachafer
03-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Sprite is an IRL friend and we wrote the autoquester in his bedroom :P

Yeah IIRC last time the cheats were posted they added a bunch of captchas and actually updated the code.

j03
03-06-2018, 12:23 AM
Sprite is an IRL friend and we wrote the autoquester in his bedroom :P

Yeah IIRC last time the cheats were posted they added a bunch of captchas and actually updated the code.

When has that stopped us??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chips
03-15-2018, 11:41 AM
i wish there was a dupe hack like in neopets long time ago :'( marapets never dupes lols

looklook123123
03-15-2018, 11:51 AM
i wish there was a dupe hack like in neopets long time ago :'( marapets never dupes lols

Years ago there was an item gen. Like 8-10 years ago. 1000 dukka coins were in auctions at 1mp each. And there were tons of them. Staff was bidding 40-50mil on them so no one won the genned items

chips
03-15-2018, 01:36 PM
Years ago there was an item gen. Like 8-10 years ago. 1000 dukka coins were in auctions at 1mp each. And there were tons of them. Staff was bidding 40-50mil on them so no one won the genned items

man , i remember when i use to get aus for a penny lmao this was like a few months back its patched now but this was when i was just getting into marapets before i met Rambo :P
i ended up with the promo items and 11 aus for 1 cent

Workaholic996
03-17-2018, 01:35 AM
how did you do that? chips

im trying to figure out, if we can get another auto restocker, again haha

Or a mp generator ?

chips
03-17-2018, 10:25 AM
how did you do that? chips

im trying to figure out, if we can get another auto restocker, again haha

Or a mp generator ?

map generator ????? theirs such thing lol as for auto restocker yeah i need one of those lols i am now sitting on 33mill and dont know what to do with it all i might finish up buying these maps

Workaholic996
03-17-2018, 10:39 AM
Marapoints generator lol chips

chips
03-17-2018, 11:40 AM
Marapoints generator lol chips

oh lols XD

Daffodil
03-18-2018, 06:24 PM
map generator ????? theirs such thing lol as for auto restocker yeah i need one of those lols i am now sitting on 33mill and dont know what to do with it all i might finish up buying these maps

I have a few accounts that have 100M+ on them. I have no idea what to do with it either LOL. Trying to find myself a battle pet with 600+ strength now.

chips
03-21-2018, 10:23 AM
I have a few accounts that have 100M+ on them. I have no idea what to do with it either LOL. Trying to find myself a battle pet with 600+ strength now.

How do you get away with more then one account ? :o

Bowsette
03-21-2018, 10:42 AM

VPNs of course

chips
03-21-2018, 01:36 PM
VPNs of course

i forgot about vpns lols XD

the only thing i no i cant do is send stuff to my main account

Bowsette
03-21-2018, 04:19 PM
i forgot about vpns lols XD

the only thing i no i cant do is send stuff to my main account

You can, just have to be smart about it

Daffodil
03-21-2018, 06:06 PM

Yeah, I do. I just use a VPN and write down what location I use for what account so it doesn't look suspicious and play them as normal and if I decide to trade things around I make it as legitimate looking as possible.

chips
03-21-2018, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I do. I just use a VPN and write down what location I use for what account so it doesn't look suspicious and play them as normal and if I decide to trade things around I make it as legitimate looking as possible.

i might try that lols XD i wanna do it with the temples... at least the fish n robot one its the cheapest if i get like 10 accounts thats like 10 aus free every 30 days :rolleyes:

looklook123123
03-22-2018, 09:40 AM
I think I may get back into this when I get some free time. I have a few accounts ranging from 50m-2b just sitting around.
If anyone wants to buy 3L vwn rw accounts I have a few shells

Daffodil
03-22-2018, 08:04 PM
I think I may get back into this when I get some free time. I have a few accounts ranging from 50m-2b just sitting around.
If anyone wants to buy 3L vwn rw accounts I have a few shells

You should add me on discord and we can talk about this sorta stuff. I've got no one I talk to that does exactly the same shit I do. I also have an account with about 3b in items and cash just lying around. I have a costume that only like 3 or 4 exist or something haha.

looklook123123
03-22-2018, 09:04 PM
You should add me on discord and we can talk about this sorta stuff. I've got no one I talk to that does exactly the same shit I do. I also have an account with about 3b in items and cash just lying around. I have a costume that only like 3 or 4 exist or something haha.

I used to have discord but no idea what my login was. And no time for the next month or two to get back into that or mara

Workaholic996
03-22-2018, 11:00 PM
Whats your discord?

Daffodil
03-23-2018, 07:30 AM
Whats your discord?

I'll pm you. I wish there were more of a cheating community open enough to have a discord server.

Dillogs
05-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Legit used to use all the bots back in the day got a few rich accs banned when they added the captchas >.> nothing worse than when legit bots gets leaked by idiots

chips
06-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Legit used to use all the bots back in the day got a few rich accs banned when they added the captchas >.> nothing worse than when legit bots gets leaked by idiots

i still use bots on my account haven't got banned :P