PDA

View Full Version : Anime's Strongest Character Thread!

Epic
03-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I think it would be fun to discuss Anime's strongest Characters!

Everyone support your favorite characters and give the reasons why they are the strongest!

ALSO: when you compare try to keep the two people in the same type (I.E. DON'T COMPARE A FIGHTER TO A MECHA)

Solgaleo
03-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Hmm...there's a few (in different categories)

Mecha pilot-wise..I'd have to say Shinji Ikari & Evangelion Unit-01 from Neon Genesis Evangelion. The power of the AT field can deflect any normal weaponry. His EVA unit can regenerate broken limbs. Also, when his EVA unit absorbed the S2 unit from the Angel, it essentially become free from the confines of the external power supply :3

Non mecha wise, I might have to say Lucy from Elfen Lied. Although her vectors are limited to close-ish range, her power is beyond comprehension IMO. Her only downfall is her reverting to her "other self" randomly. As much as I love Lucy's good side (Nyu), I kind of like her true self ^^;

John
03-18-2012, 09:25 PM
not anime.

but i wouldnt fuck with shrek

Epic
03-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Hmm...there's a few (in different categories)

Mecha pilot-wise..I'd have to say Shinji Ikari & Evangelion Unit-01 from Neon Genesis Evangelion. The power of the AT field can deflect any normal weaponry. His EVA unit can regenerate broken limbs. Also, when his EVA unit absorbed the S2 unit from the Angel, it essentially become free from the confines of the external power supply :3

Non mecha wise, I might have to say Lucy from Elfen Lied. Although her vectors are limited to close-ish range, her power is beyond comprehension IMO. Her only downfall is her reverting to her "other self" randomly. As much as I love Lucy's good side (Nyu), I kind of like her true self ^^;

How well do you think she would stack up against someone like a syan ?

Solgaleo
03-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Against a Sayan? It all depends.

If a sayan doesn't have a proper fighting style, it would just go to waste.

Frank12
03-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Against a Sayan? It all depends.

If a sayan doesn't have a proper fighting style, it would just go to waste.

There is something to be said about firing energy beams from your hands, strong enough to destroy planets...

Epic
03-18-2012, 10:45 PM
I agree, isn't her power only at a range ? :O

Solgaleo
03-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Yes, her power is only at range. I just don't see how Sayans are gods. Yes, they have the power to destroy planets and stuff. However, if they can't control the power, how good is it really?

Epic
03-18-2012, 10:53 PM
True, i guess some sayans can't control their power, and would loose to her, but a well trained sayan would defeat her easy.

Slasher
03-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Ash is the strongest pokemon trainer B)

j03
03-19-2012, 11:14 AM
If you guys are talking about Dragon Ball Z saiyan, it's spelt with an i lol

Vegeta wins.

Reemer
03-19-2012, 11:27 AM
If you guys are talking about Dragon Ball Z saiyan, it's spelt with an i lol

Vegeta wins.
Apparently you haven't been to Freeza Planet 419
Wait until the very end :3

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

On topic: Yusuke Urameshi
I'll explain why, but there's a spoiler warning

He's the strongest person with spirit energy and is also half demon with the highest class of demon energy, aka S-class. He becomes one of the rulers of the demon world so he's pretty damn strong IMO

Epic
03-19-2012, 12:15 PM
If we are talking demons, then i think Sesshomaru is stronger. He is a demon LORD. Plus he can revive the dead. Even tho i think it would be a good match i just think in the end Sesshomaru would come out as the victor.

ConnorJS
03-19-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm afraid you all have it wrong; exodia.

Epic
03-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Exodia is just a card xP

ConnorJS
03-20-2012, 03:17 AM
Exodia is just a card xP

Have you not seen the tv show?

Epic
03-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes, they are just holograms. From what i remember

waffy
03-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Goku wins this out right! lol he woops Vegetas ass every single time xD but

Vegeta is still my fav :D wish he was stronger >.<

Senpai
03-21-2012, 04:20 PM
SSJ4 Gogeta

I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to say to support this, considering. XD Out of all the anime/games/manga/etc... That I've read/played/watched, no one can compare. Not even close. I mean, there is always the 'absolute' power types, like writing a name in a Death Note, but as far as raw power goes, definitely SSJ4 Gogeta.

Rayzorlux
06-06-2012, 04:41 PM
I will love to see a fight between Goku and Uchiha Madara ( Naruto) . But i will always prefer Goku.

aeolia
05-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Goku at Super Saiyan 4