PDA

View Full Version : Proxies/VPN

Masterplayer44
03-17-2012, 10:11 PM
So I am getting more into cheating and moving items from active accounts etc..., I used to use whatever proxy I could find that was an elite one but that has been proving troublesome lately as most elite proxies I find are either not really elite, they are transparent or they are horrible slow/don't really work at all. My question is, is it worth paying for a VPN or is there a free site for VPNs.

yamakracker
03-18-2012, 06:02 AM
So I am getting more into cheating and moving items from active accounts etc..., I used to use whatever proxy I could find that was an elite one but that has been proving troublesome lately as most elite proxies I find are either not really elite, they are transparent or they are horrible slow/don't really work at all. My question is, is it worth paying for a VPN or is there a free site for VPNs.

Yes and free VPN's are usually very hard to find imo :)

John
03-18-2012, 07:42 AM
i recommend either hidemyass or proxpn

Babybumble
03-19-2012, 01:42 AM
if you want to get free version, hotspotshield is good :) , for paid hidemyass

Masterplayer44
03-19-2012, 12:39 PM
thanks for the help, one other thing I have a question about is, something like hotspotshield, if I download that, does that mean it doens't matter anymore what type of proxy I use since it will always be secure and untraceable back to my original ip?

yamakracker
03-19-2012, 12:40 PM
thanks for the help, one other thing I have a question about is, something like hotspotshield, if I download that, does that mean it doens't matter anymore what type of proxy I use since it will always be secure and untraceable back to my original ip?

Yes, it will auto-assign an IP to you.

Masterplayer44
03-19-2012, 12:43 PM
So I will only have 1 IP with hotspotshield? So what about having multiple shells? or I can use that same IP for everything and TNT won't be able to see it so they can't link anything together? Sorry for so many questions, but I want to make sure I understand everything before starting.

yamakracker
03-19-2012, 12:44 PM
So I will only have 1 IP with hotspotshield? So what about having multiple shells? or I can use that same IP for everything and TNT won't be able to see it so they can't link anything together? Sorry for so many questions, but I want to make sure I understand everything before starting.

You can check what IP was auto-assigned to you by lookin' it up on whatismyip and whatismyipaddress and note them down and look for youself but I had no problem with them until now :)

Masterplayer44
03-19-2012, 01:30 PM
I still don't get it really, sorry, but basically I just want to know if I need to worry about my IP any more when moving items to shells or logging into other peoples accounts if I use a VPN.

yamakracker
03-19-2012, 01:32 PM
I still don't get it really, sorry, but basically I just want to know if I need to worry about my IP any more when moving items to shells or logging into other peoples accounts if I use a VPN.

Nope, unless your usernames and pw's are similar.
Well it's safe for me anyways xD

Masterplayer44
03-19-2012, 01:39 PM
So basically as long as my passwords are different and usernames for the most part, all I have to do is get a VPN and I don't have to worry anymore about logging into accounts? Also, one last question for now, can I turn it off? Like if I download hotspotshield, whenever I want to log into my main account with my original IP or when I use 2 browsers to move items how will that work?

yamakracker
03-19-2012, 01:43 PM
So basically as long as my passwords are different and usernames for the most part, all I have to do is get a VPN and I don't have to worry anymore about logging into accounts? Also, one last question for now, can I turn it off? Like if I download hotspotshield, whenever I want to log into my main account with my original IP or when I use 2 browsers to move items how will that work?

Yes you can always turn off the hotspot to stop workin' and THEN login' to your main :)
I recommend you don't use 2 browsers at the same time for now.
Since you won't be able to keep track xD

Masterplayer44
03-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes you can always turn off the hotspot to stop workin' and THEN login' to your main :)
I recommend you don't use 2 browsers at the same time for now.
Since you won't be able to keep track xD

Well the main reason for me to get a VPN would be so I can move items from active accounts to my shells, I would need to use 2 browsers when moving items through shop method, so that is why I am asking.

yamakracker
03-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Well the main reason for me to get a VPN would be so I can move items from active accounts to my shells, I would need to use 2 browsers when moving items through shop method, so that is why I am asking.

The best way I can reckon is that you make the account that you're gonna hijack your NF and then see if he/she is online and then set up junk trades from your shell and then login to the account and then take over ^^~

utahclock
03-19-2012, 05:16 PM
I pay for my VPN, its quick and easy to use. You can find different ones out there :)

Babybumble
03-20-2012, 02:43 AM
Best way is to have 2 computer , one computer on HSS while another on orginal IP.
alternative ways is to ON HSS when you're in your sub account , then off it when you want to log into your main :)
thats the best way for HSS~

aca
03-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Here's two more proxy lists:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]