PDA

View Full Version : Can get you ANY illegit pokemon/can also be shiny POkemon ultra Moon/Sun

Bowsette
12-31-2017, 12:25 AM
No longer selling

Delibird
12-31-2017, 01:11 AM
Oooh. I haven't started my game yet. But I'll be PMing you soon :)

Bowsette
12-31-2017, 10:14 AM
Oooh. I haven't started my game yet. But I'll be PMing you soon :)

Sounds good c:

Star Dream
01-12-2018, 10:31 PM
I'd recommend putting details on illegit Pokemon in your first post, just in case.
There's been bans issued over people using impossible/illegit Pokemon online, and they might get into similar trouble if they go to an official event with those types of Pokemon.

They've been upping the bar more and more to prevent cheaters and hackers from getting a step up: even things like Pokeball type, OT+ID, and the place the Pokemon was obtained, are all screened for to make sure that the Pokemon are legit.

Bowsette
01-13-2018, 09:28 AM
I'd recommend putting details on illegit Pokemon in your first post, just in case.
There's been bans issued over people using impossible/illegit Pokemon online, and they might get into similar trouble if they go to an official event with those types of Pokemon.

They've been upping the bar more and more to prevent cheaters and hackers from getting a step up: even things like Pokeball type, OT+ID, and the place the Pokemon was obtained, are all screened for to make sure that the Pokemon are legit.

People know the risks when it comes to anything illegit