PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here plays Pokemon TCGO?

richardscoot
12-30-2017, 01:08 PM
Not sure if it's still a thing. Just started recently, and very into it now. Anyone else playing it?

merry
12-30-2017, 09:34 PM
I used to! But I stopped because my game backlog was getting too big. It was fun while it lasted, though! I still like getting the actual cards.

If anyone else plays here, I have leftover code cards from Burning Shadows (Shining Legends is lost somewhere in my apartment...hmm...) that I can dump after the new year, I used up all of my guardian risings unfortunately.

richardscoot
12-31-2017, 02:17 AM
I used to! But I stopped because my game backlog was getting too big. It was fun while it lasted, though! I still like getting the actual cards.

If anyone else plays here, I have leftover code cards from Burning Shadows (Shining Legends is lost somewhere in my apartment...hmm...) that I can dump after the new year, I used up all of my guardian risings unfortunately.

I would love to have some code to build up my noobie deck though if u are giving it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gogogo
12-31-2017, 02:59 AM
No one want the rest of mine you can have them.

Sakuras
01-01-2018, 12:17 PM
I used to play pretty actively but I don't have time anymore. I have so many extra code cards I wanna use though haha.

richardscoot
01-03-2018, 01:48 AM
Any reason what makes u stopped playing them though?

Star Dream
01-12-2018, 10:05 PM
I play it on and off for the sake of playtesting the stuff I play in real life. It's accessible and easy, although it can be frustrating at times when the stuff I have IRL doesn't match up with my in-game collection, and the promos I need or whatever are annoying to trade for. Just need a few more of those Tapu Kokos. ;p

If people play and want codes for older sets, hit me up in a PM or something! I've got a lot of late XY-era pack codes (Steam Siege, Evolutions, etc) that I haven't redeemed and would be happy to give away.

richardscoot
01-12-2018, 10:10 PM
I used to collect real TCG some 15years ago. Stopped collecting when I went to high school.
Now playing back this virtual sets actually do a great deal to me, as I can just pop in when I am free and get out of it when I'm busy.
I went to a local store today and saw lots of collection, wanted to buy a couple, and held myself back because I know I going to just collect dust there.
Thank you for the giveaway. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk