PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football & cK Sleuth Event Userbars

j03
12-27-2017, 08:51 PM
I'd like to announce to new userbars that have been made available through cK related events.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Fantasy Football Champion: Must win a fantasy football championship in our NFL league we have once a year.

This userbar is long overdue since our first fantasy league. I believe we just finished our 5th season now and all previous winners are eligible for the userbar.

All userbars have been handed out to the members who participated and sent the correct answers. :)

I_royalty_I
12-27-2017, 10:40 PM
I�ll have to check yahoo to see what the deal is for past winners. I�m pretty sure I won twice. I think it was me who beat young the championship and you who beat me in the playoffs another year to go on and win. Maybe yahoo will have history so I can check via the commish tools!

Edit; && awww man can�t use the sleuth and football together? :((

j03
12-28-2017, 12:03 AM
I’ll have to check yahoo to see what the deal is for past winners. I’m pretty sure I won twice. I think it was me who beat young the championship and you who beat me in the playoffs another year to go on and win. Maybe yahoo will have history so I can check via the commish tools!

Edit; && awww man can’t use the sleuth and football together? :((

Maybe you won the first year then, instead of Raj... I can't remember. :P