PDA

View Full Version : Marshadow & Shiny Silvally Codes Giveaway

Fell
11-15-2017, 03:39 PM
These past couple weeks I've managed to gather some of the Shiny Silvally and Mythical Marshadow codes from Gamestop to give away to my friends. I ended up with several extra, and with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon coming out this Friday, I wanted to share my spares with the rest of you. <: If you'd like one, post here with which ones you want and which Alolan starter is your favorite! I'll do it on a first come first serve basis. Please keep in mind that I have much fewer Marshadow codes than I do Silvallys.

These cards are labeled ESRB and therefore will not work in PAL regions. They are valid until mid February. They also seem to only be compatible with the original Sun & Moon games.

UPDATE (Nov 17): I am now out of Marshadow codes but I still have plenty Silvally for those who want one.

j03
11-15-2017, 03:46 PM
If you have a spare Marshadow code, I'd gladly appreciate one please. My fav. Alolan starter is Litten. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looklook123123
11-15-2017, 03:48 PM
Hey there,
I'm in need of a shiny Sillvally code. I have a Marshadow code somewhere someone sent to me so I'll track that down eventually.

The Rowlett line is my favorite. Only because of Rowlett. Letting it evolve was about the only difficult thing in this generation of the games.

hissi
11-15-2017, 04:00 PM
i actually need both but if that's not possible i'd love the shiny silvally :D my fave starter is popplio!

Nimoligist
11-15-2017, 04:48 PM
I am interested in a Marshadow code. Thanks & good luck everyone.

Fell
11-15-2017, 08:43 PM
Codes have been sent to everyone who has requested them so far - just check your PM. :)
& As I said in the pm, let me know if you have any issues redeeming. When you boot up your game, go to Mystery Gift on the main menu > Receive Gift > Get with Code/Password > Connect to the internet > enter the code I sent you > talk to the delivery person in any pokemon center. Make sure to save your game afterwards. ^.^

The Marshadow codes were written in a ridiculous font for some reason... -.- So annoying, but I think I got them right.

Still a couple of cards left to give if anyone else needs one. ;)

Star Dream
11-16-2017, 01:51 AM
If you still have Marshadow codes left, I would love one!
My favorite of the three starters is probably Popplio, even if I chose Rowlet in Moon. I'll have to pick the little sea lion this time around, though!

j03
11-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Much thanks for my code. Very nice of you to do this for the forum!

+repped :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeisgood
11-16-2017, 09:45 AM
Hi there, that’s so nice of you to do this! :) I would love to have both as well as I don't have a GameStop in my region :( if there are no more marshadow codes left I would love to have just the shiny silvally one too! My fav is definitely the litten line! :)

Bani
11-16-2017, 11:24 AM
i would love a marshadow code if still available ;u;
my favorite alolan stater is rowlet bc round birb

thanks for the sweet giveaway !!

Spoildlittleme
11-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Awe this is awesome !! How sweet of you!!

Strat
11-16-2017, 02:48 PM
If you have any Marshadow codes left, may I have one please? Thanks!

My favourite has to be Litten, because, Cats! Haha

Fell
11-17-2017, 02:42 AM
Hi there, that�s so nice of you to do this! :) I would love to have both as well as I don't have a GameStop in my region :( if there are no more marshadow codes left I would love to have just the shiny silvally one too! My fav is definitely the litten line! :)

I tried to PM you the codes but it said your inbox is full. :P I've set them aside for you, just let me know when you've cleared it!

Everyone else should have codes in their inbox so go look. :$ I had just enough to give those of you who asked for Marshadow codes, but as of this post I am out. I do however still have 8 silvally codes left!

Flairan
11-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Can I get a spare silvally code? I would appreciate it. also if you want another marshadow code to send out I have 1 spare still.

edit: forgot to add but Rowlett is my fav, and I really wish I could get a shiny one cause it looks sick.

lifeisgood
11-18-2017, 04:52 AM
I tried to PM you the codes but it said your inbox is full. :P I've set them aside for you, just let me know when you've cleared it!

Everyone else should have codes in their inbox so go look. :$ I had just enough to give those of you who asked for Marshadow codes, but as of this post I am out. I do however still have 8 silvally codes left!

Oops my bad, cleared it now! Thank you so much! :$

Fell
11-20-2017, 12:26 PM
More codes have been distributed. :love_heart: