PDA

View Full Version : LEGACY VANILLA IN DEVELOPMENT!

Hawaiian
11-03-2017, 03:00 PM
IS THIS REAL LIFE? Blizzard just announced at blizzcon they are in development for vanilla world of warcraft..one of the greatest games of all time in its best form (debatable tbc?) Do you guys think they will keep the numbers 1:1 or adjust it for a faster paced leveling experience for thousands of players who never did the old school grind? Any of you here interested in playing?

Sarada
11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Omg this is amazing. Is blizzcon on youtube yet? Usually they release it a few days after blizzcon. I think its gonna be the same leveling rate, but I think they still might introduce new things and patch glitches but for the vast majority of it keep it the same game.

Hawaiian
11-03-2017, 04:15 PM
This is going to be insane on release...think people are sleeping on how big vanilla will become once being backed by blizzard's influence and servers. I hope they keep the hard leveling grind but I know a lot of players are more casual and might not enjoy it. I just remember vanilla being so great because it was hard and a grind. I hope they keep most of it the same and maybe tune the end-game harder since the mechanics are already known but I'm not sure on how they could balance this appropriately.

Sarada
11-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Do you think people would be upset if they rebalanced vanilla to make more specs viable while keeping the same spells and abilities in tact just changing some values?

Hawaiian
11-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Do you think people would be upset if they rebalanced vanilla to make more specs viable while keeping the same spells and abilities in tact just changing some values?

Yeah but I dont think blizzard will care they are going to do what they think is best most likely regardless. We just have to hope it either comes out like the original or is modified slightly enough to make it better rather than worse. I do hope they tune some of the raids etc because they are so easy with strats/experience.

badsk8700o
11-08-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm guessing will be mid 2019 when it's released, but couldn't be more excited!!!