PDA

View Full Version : [vbnet/C#/Python] Basic clraik Authorization

Zachafer
03-16-2012, 04:05 PM
VBNet:

Private Shared Function Authorize(ByVal User As String, ByVal Pass As String, ByVal Rank As String) As Boolean
If User.Length = 0 Then
MessageBox.Show("Please insert a clraik username!", "clraik Authorization")
ElseIf Pass.Length = 0 Then
MessageBox.Show("Please insert a clraik password!", "clraik Authorization")
Else
Dim wc As System.Net.WebClient = New System.Net.WebClient()
Dim HTML As String = wc.DownloadString("[Only registered and activated users can see links]" & User & "&p=" & Pass & "&r=" & Rank)
Return HTML.Contains("<status>Authorized</status>")
End If
Return False
End Function

C#:

private static bool Authorize(string user, string pass, string rank)
{
if (user.Length == 0)
{
MessageBox.Show("Please insert a clraik username!", "clraik Authorization");
}
else if (pass.Length == 0)
{
MessageBox.Show("Please insert a clraik password!", "clraik Authorization");
}
else
{
System.Net.WebClient wc = new System.Net.WebClient();
string HTML = wc.DownloadString("[Only registered and activated users can see links]" + user + "&p=" + pass + "&r=" + rank);
return HTML.Contains("<status>Authorized</status>");
}
return false;
}

Python:

def authorization():
username = username.get() #from entry1
password = password.get() #from entry2
webFile = urllib2.urlopen('[Only registered and activated users can see links]' + username + '&p=' + password + '&r=' + rank).read()
print(webFile)
if "<status>Authorized</status>" in webFile:
return tkMessageBox.showinfo("clraik authorization", "Authorized")
else:
return tkMessageBox.showinfo("clraik authorization", "Not Authorized")

RANK PARAMETER VALUES:

1=NEWBIE
2=CLRAIK
3=OFFICIAL CLRAIK
4=TOP CLRAIK
5=CLRAIK MASTER
6=CLRAIK VIP

cocacolabeast
07-06-2012, 05:26 PM
im just trying to get authorized for me to get to the money tree sign in ..but i cant get authorized..any help will be extremely useful.

Xanice
07-06-2012, 05:33 PM
im just trying to get authorized for me to get to the money tree sign in ..but i cant get authorized..any help will be extremely useful.

This is not the proper place to post that. This authorization is for the explicit use of programmers creating programs for clraik. You can not access programs because you are not a high enough rank / do not have enough posts yet to access any. Alternatively you can pay 5$ a month to gain access to all programs with VIP

lawlerz
03-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Zachafer I tried to use this to get out my authorization issues with Joe's programs but I can't find a working visual basic program that I can download. I am completely new to programming but I read the tutorials and I cant get VB 2010 or 2012 to download from microsoft's site

DarkByte
03-12-2013, 02:43 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

(scroll down for visual basic only)

Zachafer
03-14-2013, 03:43 AM
Zachafer I tried to use this to get out my authorization issues with Joe's programs but I can't find a working visual basic program that I can download. I am completely new to programming but I read the tutorials and I cant get VB 2010 or 2012 to download from microsoft's site

Here's an in-depth guide to making a basic Neopets login from literal start to finish - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Make sure you check out the rest of the programming tutorials ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

wicked1
11-26-2013, 01:32 PM
thx all

j03
11-26-2013, 04:19 PM
testestetsets

simmie
11-26-2013, 06:27 PM
nvmmmmm

j03
11-27-2013, 01:47 PM
nvmmmmm

Only I was able to see this. It is now retired, which makes my account the most valuable here at clraik.

Zachafer
11-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Only I was able to see this. It is now retired, which makes my account the most valuable here at clraik.

testestetsets :)

j03
11-27-2013, 03:50 PM
testestetsets :)

You still didn't see it at the time.

maxderpy
10-09-2014, 04:00 AM
This is ok code, but what are the other supported http response bodies besides "<status>Authorized</status>"? I've seen your programs give less cryptic info for login failure, etc, so I know there are other replies we can code for.

Water
08-15-2015, 08:06 AM
Infamous Joe & Zachafer
I have some python code for ck auth that might be helpful to others + (sorry for gravedigging)

def authorization():
webFile = urllib2.urlopen('[Only registered and activated users can see links]' + username + '&p=' + password + '&r=' + rank).read()
print(webFile)
else:

j03
08-15-2015, 10:43 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I have some python code for ck auth that might be helpful to others + (sorry for gravedigging)

def authorization():
print(webFile)
else:

Nice job on this contribution! I added it to the first page/title.