PDA

View Full Version : Runtime Error 340. StealthBuyerAny

Integra
10-21-2017, 06:36 PM
I get a run time error 340 when attempting to run StealthBuyer, just wondering if anyones come across it before?

It was running fine when I had it going earlier with 2 accs in the list.

Now everytime I attempt to use the multiple account option, no matter what I do, I end up with this issue. E.g. I can log the accounts in first and its fine, then go try and add the buy list by loading it and it crashes with the same error which is below:

Or I can add the list first, then go back and try and add the accounts and press the login button and she crashes again.

Penny for anyones thoughts?
Infamous Joe

Accelerator
10-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Check the formatting on both of your lists? It's usually an error (Like ";" instead of ":")
Check your "Accounts.txt" first as it seems like that's the one that's causing the problem.
Any of the passwords use symbols? Those are known to cause glitches at login as well.

Integra
10-21-2017, 07:05 PM
Check the formatting on both of your lists? It's usually an error (Like ";" instead of ":")
Check your "Accounts.txt" first as it seems like that's the one that's causing the problem.
Any of the passwords use symbols? Those are known to cause glitches at login as well.

Checked the accounts list and even attempted to manually create them in the UI. No luck :(

What I find bizarre is that it'll work fine if I haven't got the shop list in, but as soon as I "Load" the shop list. BAM. Same error. I'd nearly chalk it up as a data error as well due to a delimiting split but my list is clean of special characters besides the colon for the username:password separation.

Also just checked the buy list and it is also free of any special chars.

Have tried deleting and re-extracting the ZIP to no avail.

It works fine on a single account, but gets RS-banned pretty quickly unfortunately :\

Accelerator
10-21-2017, 07:28 PM
Checked the accounts list and even attempted to manually create them in the UI. No luck :(

What I find bizarre is that it'll work fine if I haven't got the shop list in, but as soon as I "Load" the shop list. BAM. Same error. I'd nearly chalk it up as a data error as well due to a delimiting split but my list is clean of special characters besides the colon for the username:password separation.

Also just checked the buy list and it is also free of any special chars.

Have tried deleting and re-extracting the ZIP to no avail.

It works fine on a single account, but gets RS-banned pretty quickly unfortunately :\

Haven't used this program in a while but like I said, it's usually a problem with the lists (Unless you've been using the exact same lists before without any issue)
I'd offer you to send me the list (shop list) so I can check it but i'm about to get off of work and won't have time e___e.
Your best bet is waiting for Joe. Best of luck.

Integra
10-21-2017, 07:31 PM
Haven't used this program in a while but like I said, it's usually a problem with the lists (Unless you've been using the exact same lists before without any issue)
I'd offer you to send me the list (shop list) so I can check it but i'm about to get off of work and won't have time e___e.
Your best bet is waiting for Joe. Best of luck.

Its fine. I'll wait and see if Joe has some advice. Enjoy work *cough*. I was using the exact same list earlier and it was fine and the shop list hasn't changed from the one I use on a single account on its own.

EDIT:
So as as an aside to all of this, I've narrowed the issues down to the actual Shop Lists. Even the default one that is packaged with StealthBuyer is causing the same issue although its issue is at index 939 (the last item in the list) and evidently the previous one is the last item in the other list. The problem is this only happens when attempting to use Multiple Accounts which is the strange part, the list is fine on Single User accounts.

Is it perhaps not indexing the array correctly and going out of bounds when attempting to verify how many items are in the list?

EDIT 2:
Trial and error has found me a work around to it. Manually add an item to the list first after logging the two accounts in, remove the manually added item then load the list and all seems fine....

j03
10-22-2017, 09:48 AM
Its fine. I'll wait and see if Joe has some advice. Enjoy work *cough*. I was using the exact same list earlier and it was fine and the shop list hasn't changed from the one I use on a single account on its own.

EDIT:
So as as an aside to all of this, I've narrowed the issues down to the actual Shop Lists. Even the default one that is packaged with StealthBuyer is causing the same issue although its issue is at index 939 (the last item in the list) and evidently the previous one is the last item in the other list. The problem is this only happens when attempting to use Multiple Accounts which is the strange part, the list is fine on Single User accounts.

Is it perhaps not indexing the array correctly and going out of bounds when attempting to verify how many items are in the list?

EDIT 2:
Trial and error has found me a work around to it. Manually add an item to the list first after logging the two accounts in, remove the manually added item then load the list and all seems fine....

Does this issue happen after you hit start? Or after loading a shop list?

Integra
10-22-2017, 05:03 PM
Does this issue happen after you hit start? Or after loading a shop list?

Hi Joe, 2 scenarios for how it occurs:
Scenario 1:
Step 1: Have accounts list preloaded.
Step 2: Load the buy list - Loads list then immediately crashes

Scenario 2:
Step 1: Have the buy list preloaded
Step 2: Load or add the accounts list and press login all accounts and then immediately crashes

j03
10-22-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi Joe, 2 scenarios for how it occurs:
Scenario 1:
Step 1: Have accounts list preloaded.
Step 2: Load the buy list - Loads list then immediately crashes

Scenario 2:
Step 1: Have the buy list preloaded
Step 2: Load or add the accounts list and press login all accounts and then immediately crashes

This sounds like it could be an issue with your text files then as you should never have a crash when loading a list...

Integra
10-22-2017, 06:15 PM
This sounds like it could be an issue with your text files then as you should never have a crash when loading a list...

Thats what I thought, yet if I use the ABer as single account only it all works fine. Its just when using multiple refresher accounts it goes haywire.

j03
10-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Thats what I thought, yet if I use the ABer as single account only it all works fine. Its just when using multiple refresher accounts it goes haywire.

Have you tried re-installing the library files?

To Fix VB6 Runtime Errors ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Integra
10-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Have you tried re-installing the library files?

To Fix VB6 Runtime Errors ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Admittedly no, I'll have a go at that later on.

EDIT:
Tried and no difference

j03
10-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Admittedly no, I'll have a go at that later on.

EDIT:
Tried and no difference

PM me your list and I'll see if I can reproduce the error

Integra
10-22-2017, 07:26 PM
PM me your list and I'll see if I can reproduce the error

On its way. I have also tried it with the pre-made lists supplied and get the same error.

Integra
10-23-2017, 07:34 AM
I think Infamous Joe and I will have to agree here we couldn't find the reason as Joe couldn't seem to replicate my issue, but anyway if anyone else experiences this the answer is relatively simple:

Steps:
1. Log the Multiple Accounts In
2. Add one item to the buy list manually
3. Remove that item
4. Load the actual buy list
5. Press start and off you go!

Now closing thread.