PDA

View Full Version : Required Files & How to Install Them

Miguel
12-24-2011, 01:30 AM
You may get various DLL or OCX errors, run-time errors, and all sorts of weird stuff when you run some of the programs (the ones written in nasty VB6 for anyone who wants the details). One way to fix most of the errors you get is to install library files and the VB6 runtime files.

Download links:

Library Files: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
vb6 Runtime: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

*make sure to run these as administrator if possible*

64-bit users may also have to install to the SysWOW64 folder (some people I know had to, others haven't)

Some programs may also come with extra files like prjChameleon.ocx, gzip.dll, etc. To use these, you need to copy them to your system32 folder (64-bit may also need it in SysWOW64, see above). If you're still having problems with these files, you need to register them; open up a command prompt (AS ADMINISTRATOR!!) and run this for each file:

regsvr32 filename.ext

So, for example, prjChameleon.ocx would be registered as:

regsvr32 prjChameleon.ocx

Other OCX files may be missing too, a reliable site for getting these files is [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Neoquest
01-30-2012, 12:41 AM
I've tried absolutely everything mentioned in this thread, and am unable to get the programs to work. (I am testing with MJAIN score sender) When I try to run the main program .exe I get:

Component 'prgChameleon.ocx' or one of it's dependencies is missing or invalid.

when trying to register through CMD:

The module
"C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Games\Cheat\MJAIN/zgate.dll"
was loaded but the entry point DllRegisterServer was
not found.

Make sure that
"C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Games\Cheat\MJAIN/zgate.dll"
is a valid Dll or OCX file and then try again.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nvm, I found out I needed to set the path to SysWOW64.

BlackSheep
02-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Iv Installed everything into system 32 and tried to reg. it and i get the error.. so i took everything and installed it into SysWOW64 folder and tried to reg. it in cmd window and im still getting the error " the module "prjChameleon.ocx" May not be compatible with the version of windows that youre running. check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32bit) or x64 (64 bit) version of regsvr32.exe " Please assist lol

Edit: So I deleted all files. re-installed all files and ran the Igloo Ab as admin and all worked fine.. If i dont run igloo as Admin it doesnt work.. is that normal?

bfchen
04-18-2012, 09:34 PM
yo how do you set the path?

Arsura
04-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Just to add to this,

Windows 7 users getting errors while trying to register ocx.

Open CMD as admin

RegSvr32 ocxfile.ocx /U

The ocx should UNregister. Then immediately....

Regsvr32 ocxfile.ocx

This should solve register problems.

MissClarissa
05-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Ah, how do you get the SysWOW64 folder?
I'm sorry, I'm a bit new to all of this

musemfire
05-30-2012, 11:36 AM
I wasn't opening it as admin :p

Exerthunder
06-18-2012, 03:14 AM
Is it possible to delete or un-install library files?

MasterHito
07-16-2012, 03:20 PM
ooooh now i understand why my SS dont work

Flying Panda
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
why not?

allaroundguru
08-09-2012, 10:30 PM
How do you run command as administrator ?
Edit: Google is a life saver. Finally got my downloads to work :D

bArToS
08-30-2012, 08:50 PM
I have been having some errors too but a little research went a long way. Got the program running and its looking good!

plumko
09-07-2012, 02:48 AM
i have been looking for a good Auto Pricer since i had win7 installed a year ago. I stopped playing NP because i go so bored of pricing 100's of items myself. This program looks great but it is not working and i feel i have tried all that is mentioned above.

alan123
10-14-2012, 10:16 AM
I downloaded the stealth buyer pro and I keep getting "Component prjchameleon.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invaled.
What do I do?

Nevermind, wasn't runnig it as admin

Haku
10-15-2012, 02:00 AM
I'm a little confused as to how vb6 Runtime works.... I downloaded it and ran it and it said to choose a place for extracting something.... what am I supposed to choose for that?

kandikid
01-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Like I downloaded everything it still says I need that prjChameleon even tho I already got it like I wish there was a step by step of what to do

Bettser
01-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Like I downloaded everything it still says I need that prjChameleon even tho I already got it like I wish there was a step by step of what to do

What exactly is it saying when you open programs?

kandikid
01-14-2013, 02:24 PM
I dont know but I just want to get a good kad feeder that actually works and doesnt get you chain frozen like icykad did to me :(

Nun
01-24-2013, 05:19 PM
thank you it works on me now :P

Oshawott
03-23-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm getting a Runtime 372 ERROR :(

Mod
04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
it says that i need to authorize it. how do i authorize it??????????????

At the login?

If so, you need to have the required forum rank (userbar) corresponding to the rank-category for the program you downloaded & installed.

Or you can buy "clraik VIP" to have instant access to all downloads here.

(right now your rank is "newbie"/blue bar to your left)

Mod
04-03-2013, 05:37 PM
how do i increase my rank???????????????? im new to this. i apologize if i am aggravating everybody.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Not to worry, just know to read the stickied topics and be acquainted with the topics in the "clraik Rules" sub-forum.

Dante-sama
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
So, i'm trying to run Stealth's ABer, wich eank is needed??

wrath
04-13-2013, 04:32 PM
So, i'm trying to run Stealth's ABer, wich eank is needed??

Official Clraik or you can buy VIP.

Dante-sama
04-16-2013, 07:12 AM
TYVM. I'll do my best to improve my rank, no spaming xD

Daenery
04-22-2013, 03:28 PM
I've been trying my hand at using the Majin SS program just to familiarize myself with things, and despite installing VB6 Runtime I still occasionally get Runtime errors. I have all the library files and the program works great for the most part, but after a while it'll give me that runtime error and then crash out of the program.

I went by this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) thread. I'm using the first "Full Installs" link because when I try running the second one Majin simply won't send anything at all. And I'm always running everything as Admin. Is there something I'm missing here? Do I need to copy the chameleon file to SysWOW64? I've been running Majin as admin so I haven't been getting any prompts about missing it as a component or anything.

Edit: Also, it's specifically a "Runtime error '13' - type mismatch".

j03
04-22-2013, 05:48 PM
I've been trying my hand at using the Majin SS program just to familiarize myself with things, and despite installing VB6 Runtime I still occasionally get Runtime errors. I have all the library files and the program works great for the most part, but after a while it'll give me that runtime error and then crash out of the program.

I went by this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) thread. I'm using the first "Full Installs" link because when I try running the second one Majin simply won't send anything at all. And I'm always running everything as Admin. Is there something I'm missing here? Do I need to copy the chameleon file to SysWOW64? I've been running Majin as admin so I haven't been getting any prompts about missing it as a component or anything.

Edit: Also, it's specifically a "Runtime error '13' - type mismatch".

It's not the program, it's something within your settings. Double check your score list (make sure all entries are in proper format) as well as your program settings. The error you are getting means that something is not where it should be, like a character (abcd) where it should be a number (1234). Also, remember this program cannot send scores for shockwave or 3D-Life games.

Daenery
04-22-2013, 06:00 PM
It's not the program, it's something within your settings. Double check your score list (make sure all entries are in proper format) as well as your program settings. The error you are getting means that something is not where it should be, like a character (abcd) where it should be a number (1234). Also, remember this program cannot send scores for shockwave or 3D-Life games.

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that it was the program's fault that I was getting the errors, sorry if it came off that way. ^^; I was just wondering what I was doing wrong or if I was missing something, heheh. I've been using xb1nh0's list from the score sender lists thread and editing off entries that got reviews or errors as I go. I didn't notice any typos and I'm not sure if he included any shockwave or 3D-Life games. I guess I'll comb through the list more carefully now. Thanks for your help!

wrath
04-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that it was the program's fault that I was getting the errors, sorry if it came off that way. ^^; I was just wondering what I was doing wrong or if I was missing something, heheh. I've been using xb1nh0's list from the score sender lists thread and editing off entries that got reviews or errors as I go. I didn't notice any typos and I'm not sure if he included any shockwave or 3D-Life games. I guess I'll comb through the list more carefully now. Thanks for your help!

In my experience it's a list issue. Try doing a three game list, or I think one's included with the program download for the lulz and I bet it'll be fine.

Daenery
04-22-2013, 06:14 PM
In my experience it's a list issue. Try doing a three game list, or I think one's included with the program download for the lulz and I bet it'll be fine.

You're likely right, I can get through maybe 60-100 games with this list and it'll randomly happen again. Next time I'll try to pay attention to the one at the top of the program log when I get the runtime error so I know which entry might be causing the problem, heh. Thanks!

Edit:

Hmn. This time I got all the way up to 247+ successful sends (pretty much my whole list give or take a few) before it gave me the error again. And I can't actually see which score it was preparing to send before the error kicks in. Oh well +_+

Daenery
04-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Very sorry for the double post, but what does a Runtime Error '9' entail? I got it after tried restarting Majin and it wouldn't let me send scores for a while. The error disappeared this morning though, I was able to send again.

Bettser
04-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Very sorry for the double post, but what does a Runtime Error '9' entail? I got it after tried restarting Majin and it wouldn't let me send scores for a while. The error disappeared this morning though, I was able to send again.

This might help:

Daenery
04-24-2013, 05:47 PM
This might help:

Thanks, but it appears I don't have permission to access the page. :c

Bettser
04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks, but it appears I don't have permission to access the page. :c

Are you currently using a proxy while you are running it? The proxy should be in the form : IP.IP.IP.IP:port

Daenery
04-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Are you currently using a proxy while you are running it? The proxy should be in the form : IP.IP.IP.IP:port

Yes, I regularly use the same proxy IPs, and the program runs perfectly fine for the most part. I'm usually able to send about 200/250 of my scores per day before I get a Runtime error 13, which Joe says is due to a discrepancy in my list. (I haven't figured out which game is causing that, derp.) But yesterday was the first time I got error 9.

Bettser
04-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes, I regularly use the same proxy IPs, and the program runs perfectly fine for the most part. I'm usually able to send about 200/250 of my scores per day before I get a Runtime error 13, which Joe says is due to a discrepancy in my list. (I haven't figured out which game is causing that, derp.) But yesterday was the first time I got error 9.

It was probably just a problem with that particular proxy at that time. If its working now then that was definitely the problem :)

Daenery
04-24-2013, 06:00 PM
It was probably just a problem with that particular proxy at that time. If its working now then that was definitely the problem :)

Ohh okay, I see. Thanks for your help, then! :$

I guess all that's left for me to do is to check each game in my list one by one to see if one of them is a shockwave/3D game, lol.

|2eap
06-03-2013, 05:39 PM
prgChameleon.ocx is not registered. I just ran as an administrator and it seemed to fix the problem. thanks for the files! :)

Mariliis
06-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Ok, so every time I try to open the YYBSS(and other programs) it gives me the prjChameleon.ocx c*ap :D Now, I donwloaded everything here and put them all in the correct files(system32 and SysWOW64) HOWEVER, when I try to register them it gives me:8021 . I am feeling pretty lost right now. Oh and I am running as an admin, I have also restarted the computer a hundred times. Even turned on my IE which is usually off. I am a 64-bit user and have windows 7. Anyone have any idea how to help a newbie out? :)

Dream
06-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Ok, so every time I try to open the YYBSS(and other programs) it gives me the prjChameleon.ocx c*ap :D Now, I donwloaded everything here and put them all in the correct files(system32 and SysWOW64) HOWEVER, when I try to register them it gives me:8021 . I am feeling pretty lost right now. Oh and I am running as an admin, I have also restarted the computer a hundred times. Even turned on my IE which is usually off. I am a 64-bit user and have windows 7. Anyone have any idea how to help a newbie out? :)

To use the YYB SSer, don't forget that you need to have VIP (clraik VIP)
Try downloading what Federation posted here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), it usually gets rid of errors.

jpmbraga
06-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Now it's working :D

gabrielsardinha
06-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Perfect

Octopus
02-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Infamous Joe
am I not authorized to use kad feeder? I try logging it and it tells me I'm not :CCC

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

..nvm /facepalm

bsbgales
03-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Thank u so much. You save my life :)

superpickleboy
03-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi, I keep getting this error when I try to make a schedule ?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StealthCORE.frmScheduler.c45c6e08258e97f98e31b966f b537b076(Object c2932d365b7b33322989b6fbf6f80698f, EventArgs c0cbe01900a2e974dcc4a42522f2088db)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18051 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
StealthCORE
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/StealthCORE_Files/StealthCORE.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18046 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18045 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
StealthCOREStealthCOREStealthCORE
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18058 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 11.0.50709.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

wrath
03-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi, I keep getting this error when I try to make a schedule ?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StealthCORE.frmScheduler.c45c6e08258e97f98e31b966f b537b076(Object c2932d365b7b33322989b6fbf6f80698f, EventArgs c0cbe01900a2e974dcc4a42522f2088db)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18051 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
StealthCORE
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18046 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18045 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
StealthCOREStealthCOREStealthCORE
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 11.0.50709.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Add me on skype and we can take care of this. wrathadox

Darkspear
03-21-2014, 06:04 AM
I'm an all around nub when it comes to all of this but I just got Majin and when I go to login with my username the program stops running and closes. It's 6am and I'm having a hard time putting this into words but it stops responding.

Lemme throw some screens in here if that'll help (I hope I attached these right)

Naked Gamer
03-21-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm an all around nub when it comes to all of this but I just got Majin and when I go to login with my username the program stops running and closes. It's 6am and I'm having a hard time putting this into words but it stops responding.

Lemme throw some screens in here if that'll help (I hope I attached these right)

You want to right click and unblock it just in case, also Run as Admin and make sure you have it as Trusted in your antivirus that can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkspear
03-21-2014, 08:32 AM
You want to right click and unblock it just in case, also Run as Admin and make sure you have it as Trusted in your antivirus that can help.

I was running it from admin. But can you explain what you mean by "right click and unblock"???? just right click on the window and click unblock on some drop town menu or is there something else.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Well apparently not because there is no drop down menu of any kind.

Also I'm not using an anti virus because im poor so I don't think that would be the problem. I'm running vista 32bit on a dinosaur from 2008

Naked Gamer
03-21-2014, 09:13 AM
I was running it from admin. But can you explain what you mean by "right click and unblock"???? just right click on the window and click unblock on some drop town menu or is there something else.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Well apparently not because there is no drop down menu of any kind.

Also I'm not using an anti virus because im poor so I don't think that would be the problem. I'm running vista 32bit on a dinosaur from 2008

Ah ok that's old!, you right click and go to property's and on that first page in property's there should be unblock but I'm running win7 so that could be completely invalid!!

Darkspear
03-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Ah ok that's old!, you right click and go to property's and on that first page in property's there should be unblock but I'm running win7 so that could be completely invalid!!

NOPE there is no unblock option anywhere. Don't worry about it though my computer just might not be able to run it. It doesn't even start, just stops running before it even has a chance. Looks like I'm back to lurking and being a legit player for now xP

I AM going to try out some other progs since I've followed some guides and have some proxies and shells set up. This'll give me a good chance to let them sit you know? Keep in mind that I'm starting all of this from scratch and pretty much have no clue what I'm doing with any of this. lol

Naked Gamer
03-21-2014, 09:44 AM
NOPE there is no unblock option anywhere. Don't worry about it though my computer just might not be able to run it. It doesn't even start, just stops running before it even has a chance. Looks like I'm back to lurking and being a legit player for now xP

I AM going to try out some other progs since I've followed some guides and have some proxies and shells set up. This'll give me a good chance to let them sit you know? Keep in mind that I'm starting all of this from scratch and pretty much have no clue what I'm doing with any of this. lol

Good luck and try to stay away from the Ice Hammer!

manisher
04-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Hello I'm using window xp currently and i do all the steps mention above. But the program doesnt open after encryption. doesnt this happen to anyone too?

ichigoael
05-22-2014, 01:17 AM
awesome! thanks!

Master Shake
06-17-2014, 06:32 PM

j03
06-17-2014, 09:25 PM

To Fix VB6 Runtime Errors ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

minejustburnedgold
06-24-2014, 12:44 PM
So I went to download the library files and...

Zachafer
06-24-2014, 10:29 PM
So I went to download the library files and...

Try this: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

minejustburnedgold
06-25-2014, 12:21 PM
That worked but I still can't run the program I'm trying to use :(

Zachafer
06-25-2014, 01:09 PM
That worked but I still can't run the program I'm trying to use :(

Which program are you trying to use? Is there an error message?

johnnxiv
06-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Library Files: [Only registered and activated users can see links] is dead,

can any1 update, please?

Accelerator
06-26-2014, 07:32 PM

can any1 update, please?

I think Zachafer reuploaded the files:

Master Shake
06-26-2014, 07:36 PM

can any1 update, please?

Or you can just look up one post from your original post where I posted that is was down aswell. Joe linked me here [Only registered and activated users can see links] and it worked.

SkyStruck
07-19-2014, 03:58 PM
I can't run Majin ScoreSender, it says prjChameleon or one of its components is not registered or missing.

P.S

I've read through some of these comments, and have no idea what CMD is... I'm really new at installing programs for neopets.

P.P.S

Ah shoot I'm an idiot. Nevermind :c

P.P.P.S

Oh, wait. It stops responding after I log in with my clraik account.

Ragnarok
08-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Says this when I try to start StealthBuyer.

Failed to load control 'cltRipperWrapper' from . Your version may be outdated.Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

EDIT:Will just post on the main thread.

Cuva
09-27-2014, 12:36 PM
I�m still have the problem

Component 'prgChameleon.ocx' or one of it's dependencies is missing or invalid.

Solgaleo
09-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Run the program as an administrator

sardinesareus88
10-23-2014, 06:08 AM
Hi, I'm a bit stuck, I have downloaded the score sender and I keep getting
run time error 339
Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered file: a file missing or invalid
Can someone help me fix it please.

I am running windows 7. Thanks.

Accelerator
10-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Hi, I'm a bit stuck, I have downloaded the score sender and I keep getting
run time error 339
Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered file: a file missing or invalid
Can someone help me fix it please.

I am running windows 7. Thanks.

Put it in the System32 folder then open a command prompt/cmd (as admin) and paste & execute this: REGSVR32 /S COMDLG32.ocx
If you have a 64-bit PC, then put that ocx file in the SysWOW64 folder and in the cmd window:
cd %windir%\SysWOW64
then:
REGSVR32 /S COMDLG32.ocx

michalbear
04-03-2015, 06:16 PM
How would i run as an admin?

j03
04-04-2015, 07:04 AM
How would i run as an admin?

Right click the program -> Run as admin