PDA

View Full Version : Custom themes for Windows 10

not_you_22
08-20-2017, 10:41 AM
If nobody knew about this, then you're missing out! These themes are rad as heck! I had a thing for dark themes a while back because i don't like it when most the pixels on my monitor are firing out perfect white pixels the whole damn time and when I found out I can make windows use a dark theme I jumped on it.

Seriously though check it out:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

wmagicw
10-17-2017, 01:40 PM
I'm looking to the dark theme but sad to say, your link is dead :(

bbuilder
10-20-2017, 09:32 PM
This is awesome, thanks!

donuts210
11-09-2017, 08:25 PM
If nobody knew about this, then you're missing out! These themes are rad as heck! I had a thing for dark themes a while back because i don't like it when most the pixels on my monitor are firing out perfect white pixels the whole damn time and when I found out I can make windows use a dark theme I jumped on it.

Seriously though check it out:

Could you fix the link by chance?

Soredavide
11-10-2017, 08:43 AM
It appears the account has been deactivated, the artist named (neiio) sadly passed away.

I would like to start by giving my deepest of condolences to Jamie Green's family in this time of loss. Jamie Green aka neiio was an inspiration to many people

Salivating Slorg
11-10-2017, 10:01 AM
It appears the account has been deactivated, the artist named (neiio) sadly passed away.

After a quick search, it looks like the guy's daughter has allowed another person to start updating his stuff to work with the new windows update;