PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Auto-Buyer [ Cannot Login after launch, cannot start buying]

Jauris
03-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey all. I'm having some issues using the autobuyer, as you probably know by now. I can log in to the program just fine, and get to the main screen. However, when I try and log in with my account ( with and without proxy ),the button is grayed out. Now, I can log in and and add multiple accounts on the multi-account feature, but the "Start Program" button is still gray, regardless of which option I chose.

Is there anything that I my be doing wrong?

Ryan~
03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Infamous Joe

He can help.

Also, Reemer

Reemer
03-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Hey all. I'm having some issues using the autobuyer, as you probably know by now. I can log in to the program just fine, and get to the main screen. However, when I try and log in with my account ( with and without proxy ),the button is grayed out. Now, I can log in and and add multiple accounts on the multi-account feature, but the "Start Program" button is still gray, regardless of which option I chose.

Is there anything that I my be doing wrong?

Does the "NP on hand" label in the Program Log tab correctly show your NP?
Try changing your password, running as admin. Have you installed library files?

Jauris
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Does the "NP on hand" label in the Program Log tab correctly show your NP?
Try changing your password, running as admin. Have you installed library files?

NP On hand - No, it does not.
Changing the PW , Running as admin - Start Button still grayed out when I try and use a single account, works with multiple. ( NP still displays wrong )
Library Files - Yep, all of em.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Infamous Joe

Any ideas?

Reemer
03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
NP On hand - No, it does not.
Changing the PW , Running as admin - Start Button still grayed out when I try and use a single account, works with multiple. ( NP still displays wrong )
Library Files - Yep, all of em.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Infamous Joe

Any ideas?

Your zgate.dll may be corrupt. Try downloading and extracting all files again.

Jauris
03-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Your zgate.dll may be corrupt. Try downloading and extracting all files again.

Just DL again from the downloads tab? *I'll edit in if it works or not*

j03
03-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd say the same as what Reemer has told you.

Jauris
03-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Well, it's still not working for single accounts. I'm not exactly sure why. I re-downloaded the files and extracted them again ( winrar ), and I still get the same results. I know I have all of my library files registered, as I can use other cl programs just fine. I may just stick to the multi-account feature for now, but I only have one account old enough to be able to AB with much profit.

Oh, and it's still not finding how many neopoints I have on the main account. It is being run as an admin as well.

Reemer
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Well I dunno, usually stuff like that happens if something pops up after you log in, like change your password or accept the terms of service or birthday requirement. Have you looked through the program's thread? I think I saw someone else had a problem like this too.

Jauris
03-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Welp, I restarted the PC, and went back through and re-registered the zgate.dll

I kept on getting errors, but when I decided to say fuck it and try the program again it would actually show my neopoints, and let me begin buying. I still cant log in via the single user option, but I just put my main account in twice in the multi user side and it works fine.

Jauris
03-15-2012, 03:05 AM
So, on occasion when the program tries to buy an item, I'm getting a "50003" error. Any idea on how to fix it? This is forcing the program to stop, and then end when the error is dismissed.
Reemer Infamous Joe

j03
03-15-2012, 10:06 AM
I think you should download + install the library files, even if you already have. Might fix a few issues.

Jauris
03-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I re-downloaded the program, and then re-installed all of the library files that came with it.

I still get the error.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I feel like this might be because I am using the same account twice, but I can't do anything else because the damn program won't let me log in with just one.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

*EDIT* Oh god I'm a moron, I didn't even know the single account login was a radio button. I'll go clean my glasses, and then see if I still get the 5003 error later.

Reemer
03-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Edit: Nevermind, didn't see you got it working

Jauris
03-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Edit: Nevermind, didn't see you got it working

Yeah, the error went away when I stopped using the same account twice. I'll close the thread and edit the OP title.