PDA

View Full Version : Fifth Annual ~ ck Fantasy Football League [2017]

I_royalty_I
07-18-2017, 05:34 PM
YOU could win yourself this shiny new userbar:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

For the past FOUR years ck has had a fantasy football league that I put together. The season opens in about a month and a half so I wanted to get started with setting up this years league. For anybody who joined last time, you know it's always a good time. No matter what your level here at ck, you could walk away champion of the league for the year. The only requirement is that you at least try to be active the whole year. It's not as much fun to play a team where the manager isn't there.

It doesn't take long at all to set your team each week either. Maybe 5-10 tops. It's EASY.
For the past four years we have used yahoo, just because that's what I'm familiar with and I've been the one setting up and organizing everything.

If you'd like to join the league, please post here or shoot me a PM and we can work on figuring out when the draft will be and all that good stuff.

I'll tag everyone from last year later as well to see if you guys want in again. We need an even number of teams, 12 max I believe.

2016 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2015 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2014 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2013 ck Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Jeongyeon
07-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Im in. Are we playing for cash or no?

I_royalty_I
07-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Im in. Are we playing for cash or no?

We don't usually play for cash. It's probably going to end up being for fun, for now. We will see who joins in, maybe we could make side bets or some people could kick in cash if they want.

Just gotta get enough people first!

Bettser
07-19-2017, 12:41 PM
I'm in. Auto-drafting all day for me.

Charlie
07-19-2017, 01:08 PM
I_royalty_I
As always, I'm in again :D

j03
07-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Count me in

Maybe we can all use Discord this year to keep up with communication within the league?

I still need to get that championship userbar out for all previous winners. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_royalty_I
07-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Side note - did everyone from last year get an email about renewing the league? I got some stuff about yahoo sending out emails but I haven't had a chance to check yet.

j03
07-19-2017, 02:07 PM
Yes I got the email already.

I_royalty_I
07-22-2017, 03:32 PM
Still need more people!

I_royalty_I
07-23-2017, 12:51 PM
Who wants to join and get second place? ;)

I_royalty_I
07-24-2017, 10:31 AM
We need more than five of us! Gonna have to tag last years folks too!

I_royalty_I
07-25-2017, 07:31 PM
I know more people want to get in on this!

Vindictive
07-25-2017, 08:20 PM
I_royalty_I

Honestly only logged on to see if there was a thread for this. Sign me up,

I_royalty_I
07-25-2017, 09:37 PM
@I_royalty_I ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Honestly only logged on to see if there was a thread for this. Sign me up,

Oh you know I wouldn't leave you guys hanging. Just gotta get more people to join in with us! :D

I_royalty_I
07-26-2017, 03:04 PM
Join join join join join

Be a part of the community!

I_royalty_I
07-27-2017, 10:14 AM
I guess nobody wants a sweet userbar :rolleyes:

Vindictive
07-27-2017, 08:34 PM
I guess nobody wants a sweet userbar :rolleyes:

Wasn't aware there was one for previous years?

I_royalty_I
07-27-2017, 08:35 PM
Wasn't aware there was one for previous years?

There wasn't. We have talked about having a userbar for winner though.

Charmander
07-27-2017, 09:18 PM
I would be willing to join and try something new :)

I_royalty_I
07-28-2017, 09:32 AM
I would be willing to join and try something new :)

Always down to add more people. :)

The league will probably run through early January, just so you have a time frame! Who's your team? :D

Charmander
07-28-2017, 10:29 AM
Always down to add more people. :)

The league will probably run through early January, just so you have a time frame! Who's your team? :D

TBH it's been a while since I have closely followed the NFL so this will definitely help me do that haha so I don't really have a team per se Haha

I_royalty_I
08-13-2017, 05:44 PM
Ba bump

j03
08-13-2017, 06:02 PM
This will be starting soon...!

Isao
08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
I am in!

I_royalty_I
08-15-2017, 02:23 PM
blackbeard Bettser Charlie Infamous Joe Vindictive Trash Panda Envv

The season is starting soon. I need get things set up a bit more and finalize things so we can move forward. Would love to see more people joining in too. Will be posting a thread later this evening showcasing the new userbar you could win :rolleyes:

If you're on the list right now, please PM me the email you used (if you're already in from last year), or the email to send an invite to if you aren't in yet. Also, let me know what days/times are usually best for you so we can plan the draft. The first game of September 7th, so we need to draft before then!

I am in!

I shall add you to the list!! :D

Isao
08-15-2017, 03:56 PM
I_royalty_I are you able to see what email, I used in the league last year? I have no idea what it was =P

Jeongyeon
08-15-2017, 04:37 PM
PMed my email.

Lets do a weekend draft since I assume many (including me) work on weekdays :P

Andymac106
08-15-2017, 07:56 PM
what the heck, every league needs a solid 4th or 5th place. I'm in

70spurple
08-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Sign me up :)

EvolutionZzZ
08-16-2017, 09:46 AM
Id love to join. Just need the info an what not.

Honestly wanna join just cuz Im bored and need shit to fill my time.
AND I WANT A NEW USERBAR (ive been around here for YEARS and YEARS and still have a weak profile.

Absinthe
08-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Count me in as always

Vindictive
08-20-2017, 01:06 PM
Sometime in the late evening is good for me, my work schedule is hectic still

justinwhite660
08-20-2017, 08:01 PM
I'll do it again

I_royalty_I
08-20-2017, 11:23 PM
Andymac106 70spurple EvolutionZzZ

I need you three to PM me your email so I can send you an invite to the league :)

Count me in as always

Excellent! :D
I removed a few people from last years league because either they are super inactive or banned. I think you're still in though. If you want to check and let me know? :)

I'll do it again

I literally JUST checked today and you were pretty inactive so I think I removed you from the league. Hit me up with your email and I'll invite you back! :)

AKA
08-27-2017, 07:35 PM
Is there still a spot left? :O

Jeongyeon
08-31-2017, 10:49 PM
I_royalty_I draft this weekend?

Charmander
09-03-2017, 11:07 AM
I_royalty_I sooo I'm new to this. How does the draft work?

I_royalty_I
09-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Sorry everyone - my laptop crashed and I haven't been able to get it to cooperate with me. So I've been a bit MIA. I have sent everyone invites who has asked to join in. I set draft time to tomorrow night at 8pm eastern time. If you guys want me to move it to today or a different day.. I'm fine with that too. Sorry again for delays, been crazy over here
Trash Panda & anybody else who hasn't done this

You will be able to join the draft lobby I think 15 or 30 minutes before it starts. We are randomly assigned a draft order and it snakes through until all spots are filled. Say you pick 9th out of 10. You will get the 9th pick, then the 10th will go. The 10th will get another pick then it's your pick again.

You have a certain number of roster spots to fill up so it's best to draft the best team to fill those spots. Different teams have byes on different weeks, so try not to get too many players so have a bye on the same week or you'll have to do a lot of moving around and trading to fill spots.

If this sounds confusing, you can join mock drafts on yahoo to practice and get the feel of how it works. Any specific questions, you can ask here and anybody who has drafted in the past can probably help :D

Demetri
09-04-2017, 11:39 AM
If you still need a slot filled, I'm always down :)

I_royalty_I
09-04-2017, 01:49 PM
blackbeard Bettser Charlie Infamous Joe Vindictive Trash Panda Envv 70spurple Absinthe justinwhite660 Demetri

Posted the other day, an email was sent out too - but figured I'd tag everyone

DRAFT AT 8:00 PM eastern TONIGHT

I might have to auto draft but figured we needed to get this going sooner rather than later. Cut it close this year but things been crazy for me. Hopefully everybody can hop in at least for a little bit.

I May have missed somebody but I was tagging people who posted here. Oops :rolleyes:

Vindictive
09-05-2017, 11:17 AM
U was stuck in a no service zone for work so I had to auto draft. I got some good quality players. I know there might be interest in one of my QBs I'm open to some trades forms anyone interested.

I_royalty_I
09-05-2017, 01:34 PM
U was stuck in a no service zone for work so I had to auto draft. I got some good quality players. I know there might be interest in one of my QBs I'm open to some trades forms anyone interested.

I was on auto draft the whole time too.
Had my family draft scheduled for 5pm but they had to move it to 7pm. Spent the whole time helping everyone because they kept pushing the wrong buttons or closing out or SOMETHING. Before I knew it, our 8pm window was gone haha

Bettser
09-07-2017, 09:26 PM
fml, of course joe has a random RB3 that is getting every endzone rush, and my TE is non-existent. I hate KC.

Vindictive
09-11-2017, 09:35 AM
fml, of course joe has a random RB3 that is getting every endzone rush, and my TE is non-existent. I hate KC.

I got Jordan reed and apparebtly Atlanta's tight end who I had benched that put up 19 pts. I'm in need of another decent WR or RB option if you want to negotiate on something :D

Bettser
09-11-2017, 10:08 AM
I got Jordan reed and apparebtly Atlanta's tight end who I had benched that put up 19 pts. I'm in need of another decent WR or RB option if you want to negotiate on something :D

I need a rb right now.

Charmander
09-11-2017, 10:33 AM
WHat a bust for me this week!

I_royalty_I
09-13-2017, 01:41 PM
This first week was kind of shitty all around.. unless you're a rookie. There were some huge performances but not from who I'd have expected. Coming weeks will be interesting indeed.

Vindictive
09-13-2017, 02:28 PM
This first week was kind of shitty all around.. unless you're a rookie. There were some huge performances but not from who I'd have expected. Coming weeks will be interesting indeed.

:rolleyes: speak for yourself my team did pretty good except for Butterfinger Emmanuel sanders lol

I'm coming for my revenge this year bro

I_royalty_I
09-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Did anybody acrually get a chance to draft live?

:rolleyes: speak for yourself my team did pretty good except for Butterfinger Emmanuel sanders lol

I'm coming for my revenge this year bro

Well lucky you! My team really slacked.. in all my leagues actually haha. I'm gonna have to do some moving around of my players

Jeongyeon
09-13-2017, 07:54 PM
I was drafting live... there were only maybe 3-4 people who showed up to draft. The rest were autos

Charmander
09-13-2017, 09:11 PM
I did the live draft as well.

Vindictive
10-25-2017, 07:55 PM
Trade deadline is fast approaching for the season! Im willing to part with either Alex Smith or Deshaun Watson for a stout WR/RB combo for anyone that had a QB go down recently. Hit me up on the app if interested.

Hawaiian
10-30-2017, 06:33 PM
nice just spotted this thread. you guys think corey davis or robert woods standard ROS? have an extra bench slot for WR.

I_royalty_I
10-30-2017, 06:43 PM
nice just spotted this thread. you guys think corey davis or robert woods standard ROS? have an extra bench slot for WR.

Id say Robert Woods although I don’t really have any sort of well referenced answer for that. I think the Titans are doing quite well and have already picked who their main targets are going to be so Davis might not get as many reps. It’s a tough call though.

Hawaiian
10-30-2017, 06:47 PM
Id say Robert Woods although I don’t really have any sort of well referenced answer for that. I think the Titans are doing quite well and have already picked who their main targets are going to be so Davis might not get as many reps. It’s a tough call though.

Yeah I feel like woods has been really consistent so far without getting touchdowns so he could have a high ceiling. Corey Davis is kind of a long shot but he did great the first game of the season but has been injured for so long now that it might take a while for him to work in reps/targets. I was streaming kickers this year but snatched up Greg Zuerlein this week on his BYE so I might lean away just to have players on different teams. You think JuJu is worth the waiver this week?

Vindictive
11-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Yeah I feel like woods has been really consistent so far without getting touchdowns so he could have a high ceiling. Corey Davis is kind of a long shot but he did great the first game of the season but has been injured for so long now that it might take a while for him to work in reps/targets. I was streaming kickers this year but snatched up Greg Zuerlein this week on his BYE so I might lean away just to have players on different teams. You think JuJu is worth the waiver this week?

I'd pick up juju if he's still available in your league.

Hawaiian
11-01-2017, 02:03 PM
I'd pick up juju if he's still available in your league.

I tried but top waiver got him. Oh well just got to hope that Corey Davis balls out with a healthy mariota returning.

Vindictive
12-24-2017, 04:25 PM
Consolation winner at least this year :D