PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon... will you get them?

j03
07-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Did you like Sun/Moon enough to possibly get them? Or did you NOT like Sun/Moon enough in hopes they will really improve the story with these upcoming games?

Personally, I will be getting one of the two. I enjoyed Sun/Moon but the games seemed to be one big tutorial... too much talking, not enough exploring. I am looking forward to the Gold/Silver releases on 3DS.

Pusheen
07-03-2017, 10:06 AM
I got Sun recently due finally buying a 3DS, I've been enjoying it a lot and I'm most likely getting the new games with my boyfriend but we'll probably wait a bit to see reviews before buying them and what changes have been done in comparison to sun/moon :P

Cath
07-03-2017, 10:35 AM
I purchased Sun as soon as it came out and I ended up a little disappointed in the game... I'm not sure why, but I didn't find it as appealing as the older versions. I will definitely consider trying out/purchasing Ultra Moon/Ultra Sun as I have been a Pok�mon fan for as long as I can remember, but I think I'll first wait for reviews before deciding whether to purchase it at full price or not.

My boyfriend and I are also super excited for the Golden/Silver releases on 3DS! He's getting Silver while I'll be getting Golden so we can play together and trade Pok�mons to complete our Pok�dex. :P

Daviid
07-03-2017, 10:45 AM
I have the 3DS but haven't played past pearl in regards of new Pok�mon generations, I'll play remakes of games I did play like oras and since gold silver are coming too I'll play them

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

koashi
07-03-2017, 01:03 PM
I may get ultra moon, but I don't own any of the original two.

Synth Salazzle
07-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Ultra moon? heck yes