PDA

View Full Version : Is there still a market for MaraPets items?

potatoe
06-26-2017, 10:32 AM
One of my friends bugged me to play MaraPets, making me remember I created an account around 2006. I logged on and priced some of the items on a whim, and it looks like I have more than 200m MP worth of items just sitting there. I have no intention of starting to play again, but don't want to go to the effort of selling items if the points aren't really worth anything.

And this leads me to my question, is there still a market for MaraPets items, or would it be a waste of my time to try to sell things?

Aura
06-26-2017, 10:50 AM
There may be one or two people, but I don't think cery many people play at all, haha

potatoe
06-26-2017, 11:17 AM
That's what I thought. I just figured it was worth a shot to ask anyway, since I don't plan on actually playing there again any time in the foreseeable future (read: ever).

Workaholic996
06-27-2017, 11:25 PM
I would be interested, can you DM me a list of the items you've please?

chips
07-22-2017, 12:52 AM
I would be interested, can you DM me a list of the items you've please?

do you still need marapet items ? i have tons shoot me a pm when you get a chance :) if you still need. i am selling just about everything even rp

70spurple
07-24-2017, 12:40 AM
One of my friends bugged me to play MaraPets, making me remember I created an account around 2006. I logged on and priced some of the items on a whim, and it looks like I have more than 200m MP worth of items just sitting there. I have no intention of starting to play again, but don't want to go to the effort of selling items if the points aren't really worth anything.

And this leads me to my question, is there still a market for MaraPets items, or would it be a waste of my time to try to sell things?

There's a market for everything.

jimhalpert
08-17-2017, 09:19 PM
I'd be interested! PM me

douganoth
08-21-2017, 11:37 PM
id buy some mp from you if you are intested

kaay
11-27-2017, 03:27 PM
Hello, I am interested as well, if you can, send me a mail with your goodies and currency rate please ;D