PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Core doesn't launch?

iMastery
06-01-2017, 09:07 AM
The program used to launch on my laptop and then all of a sudden stopped doing so, (so I can't see where it asks me to authorise myself if it is launching)

Had this problem for a little while but I would like to get this resolved! I also hoped updates of the program may fix it but it hasn't.

It does launch on my work PC.

+rep to whoever can fix this, I can use TeamViewer etc if you want to check PC settings also.

Isao
06-01-2017, 09:18 AM
I've had similar issues in the past, my checklist usually involves
1. Running as administrator
2. Uninstall/delete files and then reinstall
3. And sometimes a simple restart works

iMastery
06-01-2017, 12:22 PM
I've had similar issues in the past, my checklist usually involves
1. Running as administrator
2. Uninstall/delete files and then reinstall
3. And sometimes a simple restart works

I've tried all these I believe. :/

Squirtle
06-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Bump

I'm in the same boat as OP, it shows me the screen to run as administrator once i click on Yes i can see in my task manager that it attempts to start up then all of a sudden it disappears. I've tried all compatibility settings as well as deleted all trace of the program and reinstalling with no luck. Any ideas how to fix this?

Mama Bear
06-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Sounds random, but try running the sqlite application in the stealth folder. My new computer needed me to do that before it'd run, when in the past it hadn't.

Squirtle
06-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Worked for me thank you! I had to reinstall sqlite setup after that it works properly now :)

j03
06-04-2017, 04:54 PM
iMastery try solution posted above?

iMastery
06-04-2017, 05:21 PM
iMastery try solution posted above?

I'm probably being thick but I can't see the sqlite application?

Tried to look for sqlite and stealthcore on search and found no .exe?

Squirtle
06-04-2017, 05:42 PM
I'm probably being thick but I can't see the sqlite application?

Tried to look for sqlite and stealthcore on search and found no .exe?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I had to reinstall that application if it's not there for you try redownloading stealth core again?

iMastery
06-06-2017, 01:11 PM

I had to reinstall that application if it's not there for you try redownloading stealth core again?

I redownloaded it but don't see it anywhere to install? Ben. Bacchus Infamous Joe

j03
06-06-2017, 04:03 PM

Go through that installation setup then the directory created, you will see an SQLite install file in there next to StealthCore.exe

iMastery
06-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Go through that installation setup then the directory created, you will see an SQLite install file in there next to StealthCore.exe

Reinstalled through the installation setup, the .zip file doesn't update, so where is the directory, I can't see this anywhere?

j03
06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Reinstalled through the installation setup, the .zip file doesn't update, so where is the directory, I can't see this anywhere?

When installing, you will see the directory :P Very wise to read your installation progress for all applications.

Default directory: C:\Program Files\StealthCORE\

iMastery
06-07-2017, 01:55 AM
When installing, you will see the directory :P Very wise to read your installation progress for all applications.

Default directory: C:\Program Files\StealthCORE\

Sorry I'm a bit basic with computers sometimes I searched in my PC and couldn't find this so got very confused, thank you. xD

This has also fixed my problem, so much love. :P

f00lish
06-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Sounds random, but try running the sqlite application in the stealth folder. My new computer needed me to do that before it'd run, when in the past it hadn't.

I just wanted to add my two cents here, this is what fixed my problems, so thank you very much! Really appreciate it.