PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here bi-racial? [srs hair question]

Kristin
03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
I have a question. Don't laugh even though it sounds kinda funny :)
As some of you may know, my daughter is half black half white. Thus, her hair is incredibly INCREDIBLY curly. It's so curly that it gets matted if I don't comb it at least twice a day. Does anyone know of any products or anything I can put in it to keep it from getting so tangled? It needs to be something safe for babies/toddlers please.
I'll try to post a pic of her hair later when I'm not on my phone.

Slasher
03-12-2012, 03:06 PM
I have absolutely no experience with this type of hair, but maybe this site will help you :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

SmokeToke
03-12-2012, 03:27 PM
I am half black half white :3

EDIT: Try using blue magic. Not sure if it's safe for kids, but I use it in my hair before I brush it, and it makes it EXTRA EXTRA shoft, detangled, shiny, & smell good :P You only need a drop of it really.
My hair is also REALLY dead, as I straighten & dye it ALOT.
Soo, yep would be the only thing I can think of :)
Hope it helps, Try researching the background to see if it is safe for your baby girl.
x

Ronith
03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
I haz curly hair too! I'd like to know this also...........

zxzero
03-12-2012, 05:29 PM
My friend uses to use stiff shit it works very good, I don't know how safe it is for kids but you can try it.

Kristin
03-12-2012, 07:54 PM
SmokeToke yay! Thank you! I'll see if I can find some. Btw, mixed people are so beautiful :)

SmokeToke
03-12-2012, 07:57 PM
SmokeToke yay! Thank you! I'll see if I can find some. Btw, mixed people are so beautiful :)

Awe, Thanks sweetie, I try to be helpful. And yes, yes we are ! Hahaha. I just knew I had to share my secret with you, as It took me almost two years to find it -.-"
But truthfully, it is AMAZING. I'm sure if you google some stuff, you'll find out if she can use it :P xo & No problem, anytime.

Kristin
03-12-2012, 08:02 PM
SmokeToke
Is this the stuff? [Only registered and activated users can see links]

SmokeToke
03-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Kristin
Yes!!

EDIT: I recommend this stuff to ANY person with hair issues -.-"
If you straighten your hair as well, THIS IS SIMPLY PERFECT.
Better than ANYTHING, Fusion (I believe it was called) was once the top hair styling product.
Till it started ruining peoples hair LOL.

Kristin
03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
It's also super cheap! Which is awesome haha