PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got an aged shell I can test bots with?

Rambo
04-29-2017, 10:57 AM
Hey, I am looking on getting back into the botting scene on Marapets. Ian has gone too long without me. I need an aged shell to look less suspicious though, as they track new users actions VERY CLOSELY. Send me a PM. I am not willing to pay, as my bots are free and I don't need any MP or anything on the account.

yellowbomb04
04-30-2017, 03:50 PM
So excited to see you are back man can't wait to see some new marapets bots!!!

Bowsette
04-30-2017, 04:00 PM
Hey, I am looking on getting back into the botting scene on Marapets. Ian has gone too long without me. I need an aged shell to look less suspicious though, as they track new users actions VERY CLOSELY. Send me a PM. I am not willing to pay, as my bots are free and I don't need any MP or anything on the account.

Is that even possible with the captchas the way they are?

yellowbomb04
04-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Either it was Rambo or someone from another server that had a really good quester that ran well you just had to enter in the captcahs when they popped up so it was like a semi-auto quester but it was much faster then manually doing everything.

Zachafer
05-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Either it was Rambo or someone from another server that had a really good quester that ran well you just had to enter in the captcahs when they popped up so it was like a semi-auto quester but it was much faster then manually doing everything.
I wrote one like that. I even implemented DeathByCaptcha ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) so you could have the captcha be solved automatically (cost 1.4 cents per captcha). I don't think I ever publically released it but I do remember running it 15 hours a day :P

looklook123123
05-02-2017, 04:27 PM
I wrote one like that. I even implemented DeathByCaptcha ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) so you could have the captcha be solved automatically (cost 1.4 cents per captcha). I don't think I ever publically released it but I do remember running it 15 hours a day :P

Superrare99 or kiki109109bb by chance? :P used to play regularly years ago and remember them being a pain

Rambo
05-03-2017, 03:02 PM
I have a semi auto quester that works now (a bit buggy). I also made a full auto one a while back using OCR until they implemented Recaptcha. I need MP though so I can test it for longer periods.

|2eap
05-03-2017, 03:53 PM
i can confirm DBC will work. There are some other captcha killing services that try algorithms to solve first, if unsolvable they then send to a service like DBC where a human will solve the captcha for you.

chips
05-04-2017, 09:14 PM
thats great we need more marapet players :)

Rambo
05-05-2017, 06:21 PM
thats great we need more marapet players :)

We definitely do.

Jay
09-17-2017, 05:20 PM
Zachafer you tagged me here lol

Workaholic996
09-28-2017, 01:21 PM
Rambo, do you still have semi quester?